Thread: Gta Vc Online

Octopussy
    lol maybe not

nice avtar lmfao

2. Games   -   #12
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Originally posted by Octopussy@24 September 2003 - 18:08
    what cars?
    The Cars in the game I had a Ferrari 360 Modena (My favorite car) a Old-school mustang and A Ducati motorcycle but I wasn't finished before I uninstalled I will just finish some other time.

3. Games   -   #13
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by mogadishu+25 September 2003 - 04:14--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mogadishu @ 25 September 2003 - 04:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-[&#045;Crono&#045;
    ,24 September 2003 - 22:13] Lol, wow, GTA VC online would be chaotic&nbsp; . And you&#39;d prolly have a top of the line computer to get it to work too&nbsp;
    hell yea, i can barely run the game standalone, let alone from some server. my god it would lag. [/b][/quote]
    I don&#39;t know why its not running well for you guys. You don&#39;t need an alien ware to run it.

first of all there is no pedestrians, no pedestrians in cars driving around, no rain. That right there cuts down on the computer usage.

Hell I can run this game on my second computer with a 64mb video card at 1024x768 32bit color with frame limiter off perfectly.

Just make sure you have at least a 64 mb video card or it will become a problem.

If you can run vice city, vice city online runs better than that(as long as you have a good connection)&#33;

If you have a 64mb video card, 192mb ram (windows 98), 256 (xp), then you won&#39;t have a problem with choppyness or lag.

If and when I crash on vice city, it happens at least every 30 minutes, unless its a game with over 15 people.

If you have the what I listed, you can run MTA VC at good resolution and graphics with no problem...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12