Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RandomBytes has closed

I'm glad to see new, random, bad/../whatever trackers go down. There's too much trackers right now, really can't imagine what the hell you think when you start a new 0day/general-tracker.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    tippertime's Avatar Your E-Stalker BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by NSMB View Post
    I'm glad to see new, random, bad/../whatever trackers go down. There's too much trackers right now, really can't imagine what the hell you think when you start a new 0day/general-tracker.
    probably only if you want to start a small tight nit community...other then that there is no way to compette with the big dogs that have been in the game for a long time...just ain't gonna happen sorry

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    That's true because it would be better if everyone was on one or two trackers don't you think? That way when the MPAA or RIAA or whoever wants to shut them down and send out lawsuits they know exactly where to go

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    sad to see it go hope they come back

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Louie's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I liked this tracker pre-times but thats all,some will say it was a lack of community so no big loss.

Keep your signature in old sanskrit please.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by sear View Post
    That's true because it would be better if everyone was on one or two trackers don't you think? That way when the MPAA or RIAA or whoever wants to shut them down and send out lawsuits they know exactly where to go
    thinking logically hurts my face. pls stop nao kthx.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12