Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I give all this accounts

MODERATION BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Please bare in mind that account giveaway is considered trade and your ip and nickname will get on the black list. The same thing may happen to the one who will receive the tracker. Just a warning. I ve been there and I know what it means. Just live your accounts to die.

A word for those who think about requesting his trackers: there are hundreds of invites flying around on FST for those trackers. Just make a decent request and I promise you will get invited shortly

Cheers

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    ElDundy's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    hi, if you have one of RevTT thank you very much. I´m Power User en TL, I promise to look after the ratio.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Đ iN Ba57ArĐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Take ovisan's advice if you don't want to lose those other trackers that you so treasure.You'll start hating this place as soon as you are done .

I figure you thought it through before you chose to do a giveaway instead of trading them off(enjoy some credit from me for that) but be advised that there are people here who will do anything to prove their value to a torrent site,including applying to this giveaway so as to get your nickname and have you banned everywhere(i know coz i almost did : ).
    It gets worse when the applicant is a staffer at the torrent site you are trying to ditch(coz that means he's dealing with your IP).
    Close this thread and let the accounts die,hope you aren't as stubborn as i once was.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    PlayeR's Avatar (•̃͡-̮•̃͡) BT Rep: +5
    I would like to take TL invite if your account (that you are giving away) has invite.i wont take the account, just invite if you have. since IP changes will look suspicious..and i dont want that.
    i had account there but it's pruned due to my recent inactivity. thanks

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    TraLaLa's Avatar knowledge is power BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayeR View Post
    I would like to take TL invite if your account (that you are giving away) has invite.i wont take the account, just invite if you have. since IP changes will look suspicious..and i dont want that.
    i had account there but it's pruned due to my recent inactivity. thanks

So if someone has dinamic ip ,he is suspicious or what ?

“The best thing to give to your enemy is forgiveness; to an opponent, tolerance; to a friend, your heart; to your child, a good example; to a father, deference; to your mother, conduct that will make her proud of you; to yourself, respect; to all men, charity.”

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Louie's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    how did you know both of them have the same ISP?

Keep your signature in old sanskrit please.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice10UFO View Post
    whatever, i just dont want to take account.

and Louie has a point there. me and him dont have the same ISP and his IP is not within my IP range . think before ask

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    TraLaLa's Avatar knowledge is power BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayeR View Post
    whatever, i just dont want to take account.

and Louie has a point there. me and him dont have the same ISP and his IP is not within my IP range . think before ask
    i just asked a simple question , i dont care about your ip range and btw why do you want an invite if you wont use it

“The best thing to give to your enemy is forgiveness; to an opponent, tolerance; to a friend, your heart; to your child, a good example; to a father, deference; to your mother, conduct that will make her proud of you; to yourself, respect; to all men, charity.”

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Magnum's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    When you see invites given by some you go in some kind of trance / frenzy. You don't think of repercussions. Some trackers consider this trade, which is not good for the guy who makes giveaways. The best would be that you let the trackers 'die inselfs', be pruned by the system for inactivity if you don't use the anymore.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    i just asked a simple question , i dont care about your ip range and btw why do you want an invite if you wont use it
    oh believe me. im gonna use it. i used my account and i used it alot. i lost it because i didnt log in for awhile since i was away quite long.
    didnt think it was long enough to be pruned. but it was in fact long enough to get pruned..

EDIT: why do u have bring that up? what makes u think i wont use the account?
    Last edited by PlayeR; 06-27-2009 at 11:17 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast