Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: worst albo quotes yet part 1

The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Nice thread.
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post

The only person who seems to have been manipulated by me tonight is yourself.
    manipulated? why do you say that.. The reaosn why I brought you up in my post is...well it's because that's the truth about the Loungerers..They all seem to follow you

The Key personalities in the Lounge are you, Skweeky, Mulder and everyone bases their personalities after you three

for example.. Benches follows you

allen...follows Jpaul or whatever his name is

skizo..skizo's just a dumb fukin r5edneck

im gonna think of a list of the followers and im gonna get back at ya

3. Lounge   -   #13
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo Da Kid View Post

Albo, Ben told me why you're so sore at him, and I gotta tell ya man, now I understand.

I can't believe that Ben could be so callous as to make your mother eat your testicles (which he had humanely removed beforehand) but then used them as ping-pong balls.

Benjamin, hang your head in fucking shame, man.

I hope that this'll be the end of it and Albo can dry his fucking nancy-boy eyes and get along to something less embarrassing, like rimming his sister in the mall.
    ah...the sister and mother insults.. aren't they a little old by now? you've used these in every argument u've had so far.. im starting to believe you're running out of words

You see, if I was a disgrace like you, I would have responded by attacking your wife and children but again I'm not a 50 year old lowlife drunk am I
    Attack my wife and children and we'll see how that works out.

We'll also see how far our vocabularies and boundaries extend.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    I don't blame allen to tell you the truth though.. iv'e seen a pic of the guy and I felt sorry for him right away.. you could tell he struggled a little throughout his life the poor guy

5. Lounge   -   #15

ahh chalice.. go ahead point out your advantages now.. i know you surpass me when it comes to vocabulary, literature etc.. you dont have to mention it

I surpass you in other aspects though but you don't see me mentioning any of them.. since you brought it up though i surpass you in strentgh, intelligence, life choices etc.. you're a fukin ex convict for fuks sake and an alcaholic ( I'm not ebven going to hold the fact that you went to jail against you..because fuk it.. we're all human beings and we make mistakes..but what's fucked up about you is that you've got a family and you're STILL an alcaholic and a drug users ffs)

I mostly feel bad for your family that the only thing you got to offer them is your destructive and abusive personality which will affect your kids in the future.. How do you think your kids will grow up with a father like you?? take a minute to think about that once in a while
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 10-09-2009 at 10:18 PM.

6. Lounge   -   #16

ahh chalice.. go ahead point out your advantages now.. i know you surpass me when it comes to vocabulary, literature etc.. you dont have to mention it
    Words don't secure victory so much as ideas.

You seem to be lacking them, though.

Why are you obsessed by Benjamin enough to be even joking about posting his personal information on the internets?

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    i follow jp.

do i? how do you mean?

8. Lounge   -   #18
    hey if i was you i'd wanna be like somebody else also.. myabe not jp, but someone for sure

who would wanna be you though allen.. like,cmon really

Why don't you amuse us a little bit and tell us a little bit about yourself

9. Lounge   -   #19

I surpass you in other aspects thought but you don't see me mentioning any of them.. since you brought it up though i surpass you in strentgh, intelligence, life choices etc.. you're a fukin ex convict for fuks sake and an alcaholic ( I'm not ebven going to hold the fact that you went to jail against you..because fuk it.. we're all human beings and we make mistakes..but what's fucked up about you is that you've got a family and you're STILL an alcaholic and a drug users ffs)

I mostly feel bad for your family that the only thing you got to offer them is your destructive and abusive personality which will affect your kids in the future.. How do you think your kids will grow up with a father like you?? take a minute to think about that once in a while
    You don't feel bad for anybody, Albo. I've given you an even break in the past for just that very reason.

Judging from your post history and what you've shared about your terrible upbringing, I can detect that you like to lash out in an irrational manner. Did you get one too many back-hand slaps from that step-dad of yours? Did that ampled-fisted motherfucker teach you that anyone who sips a beer is a deviant?

It's okay, kid. We know you've been brainwashed, beaten and abused.

Sun'll come up tomorrow.

Spastic.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    I lash out because I have a defensive personality and In reality I'm not a shallow person. I'm very emotional matter fact and the only time I criticize is when I'm pushed over the limit.. You had no reason to come at my mother or sister for example

But fuk it.. you guys come here to get your daily talks with eachother and i'm not going to intervene

have fun making yourselves feel good when in reality you're just a bunch of immature lowlife humps that don't belong anywhere else
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 10-09-2009 at 10:09 PM.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast