Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: My third and final Rabbit (Request)

..... BT Rep: +2
    Bumping is something Elmer Fuud would do. As i think with other requests, you request a invite once and if you get it then great. Enjoy the site. If not then no need to make a new one with the same thing.or keep bumping a request for a site that does not like to be talked about. Not about just this request or OP but others also.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    [youtube]AyxO8Q8la8g[/youtube]

This is the least version of the video I could find. Most people say the song was performed by a guy named Mark McCollum. I have seen him perform this live (on a video), but believe there was a version done around 1992-95. It aired frequently in my local area around that time. I seem to remember it was better them. Probably just how nostalgia goes.

Anyway, I am !10% certain it was not Metallica.

Also, I uploaded the mp3 version without ghey videos attached. Hopefully that worked.

BTW, this is meant as an homage to you, Lub, our fearless wabbit hunter.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    LubTheStaringCat's Avatar I'm curious BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    People say thing about sites not only the Wabbit:
    O I heard my best friend’s sister’s boyfriend’s brother’s girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who’s going out with this girl who spoke about signing up for Mango last night.
    I guess it’s pretty serious.

This Is the type of shit that happens, they speak but don't know, I don't know.
    Because they've never been there, I've never been there.

Some folk are members of the Wabbit and others of It's type, ones will like It others won't, I've never been a member of the Wabbit.

So how should I judge my decisions on others opinions, I will look, I will listen but not judge.
    They have the right to say what they want, It's not my opinion, because I'm not a member there.

If good fortune shines my way I will be cock a hoop.
    Last edited by LubTheStaringCat; 10-31-2009 at 09:50 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    As I have told Lub and he seems to have chosen to ignore- some sites for whatever reason prefer not to be mentioned .Some sites do not take kindly to people who do mention them .Some sites invites are totally at the discretion of staff .Therefore some people who chose to ignore these facts will never get in . Why? Because they are alienating( I can't say inadvertently since they has been warned) the very people they are seeking to impress.
    Do I agree with this?.Not necessarily .Do I respect the fact? Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    As I have told Lub and he seems to have chosen to ignore- some sites for whatever reason prefer not to be mentioned .Some sites do not take kindly to people who do mention them .Some sites invites are totally at the discretion of staff .Therefore some people who chose to ignore these facts will never get in . Why? Because they are alienating( I can't say inadvertently since they has been warned) the very people they are seeking to impress.
    Do I agree with this?.Not necessarily .Do I respect the fact? Yes.
    A Poem by me.

There once was a man from Nantucket
    Who when faced with the truth he said fuck it
    But he continued to ask
    Through means ill fit to the task
    And in the end he got stuck it.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 10-31-2009 at 10:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    LubTheStaringCat's Avatar I'm curious BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    You are most probably right Idol, but I must go my way, but as said.
    I will look, I will listen but not judge, I will walk the long road.
    It will most probably lead nowhere.
    But It may just lead to Shangri-La.

Nice little ditty, by the way.
    Last edited by LubTheStaringCat; 10-31-2009 at 10:54 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Thanks and if it's any consolation I prefer people like you who don't hide in the shadows.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    Thanks, I've never hide In the shadows, and I never will.
    That's the curse that's goes with It.
    Myself or any of my family wherever they are, have never been stuffed shirts and never will be.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    brightsid's Avatar Larisssssssaaaaaaa BT Rep: +4
    You lool like a nice guy so good luck to your req. You obviously have friend(s) inside. Why don't you ask them to request there instead of asking from strangers?
    We make a living by what we get,
    we make a life by what we give

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    I know a few people there but not that many, or note well enough.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    I finally found a friend who is there, and let me tell you, he loves it.

So for those who lik to bash what they donīt have or bash what they would lik, suck it.
    Last edited by Cokeman; 11-01-2009 at 12:21 AM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast