Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: My third and final Rabbit (Request)

Quote Originally Posted by LubTheStaringCat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ovisan View Post
    Long thread... can't be bothered to read it all.
    I will spam it a bit by reminding you LubTheStaringCat mate that the tracker you've mentioned is doing its best to keep itself anonymous, secret and I bet they don't like mentioning about them in public places. The longer the thread is, the fewer chances for you to get in.

We are responsible for this thing mentioned in WTAW thread, not the trackers or their staff. They only try to keep it more secure for their users and are choosing newcomers with care because p2p is illegal and the governments are spending millions to cut it off. For me is very hard to understand why you all trying to get to the top of that list when funny enough some of the quickest trackers , those with rare films, music and applications those with best forums and most seeders and lechers are at the bottom of the list and guess what... they even open for signup from time to time.
    I know some of you dont agree but I would like to tell you one thing and I will rest my case: Stop Chasing, Start Living!
    I essentially agree with what you say “ovisan”, I'm just waiting for people like “nethawk” and the others who posted In this thread.
    To answer my question?...

If you think It's so bad there then why the hell are you still members?

I wont get a straight answer, or If I do get an answer It'll be the hypocritical BS not out of their mouth... But coming out of their arse.
    I joined because I had a couple of friends on rabbit and when invites were available, they offered me one. If the invite wasn't freely available to me, I won't be here requesting for invites.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #52
    LubTheStaringCat's Avatar I'm curious BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    I'm from the UK, My family came to the UK In the early 1920s, from Austria.
    After the fall of the Austro-Hungarian Empire.
    I may live In the UK, but with Austrian heart.

Just a side note: If you have Austrian descendants, past or present.
    Your Austrian through to your bones, renouncing your citizenship Is ill advised.
    They may only take a hammer & nails to you, well at least that's what they wanted to do to the Governor of California.

You've still not answered the question?

If you think It's so bad there then why the hell are you still members?
    Last edited by LubTheStaringCat; 11-02-2009 at 12:06 AM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #53
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    Ok Lub thanks for the explanation. Good luck on your request btw, you've been very persistent

I'm assuming that second part of your post isn't concerning me otherwise I have no idea what it means.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #54
    LubTheStaringCat's Avatar I'm curious BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    No "Rart" It's not pointed at you.
    The second part Is for “nethawk” and the others.
    Last edited by LubTheStaringCat; 11-02-2009 at 01:29 AM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456