Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Greek Scene Releases Oriented Tracker

Moonspell13's Avatar Saltwater... BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    About your 3 questions, just look on the 1st post of this thread.. But i'm going to make it easy and answer again, Yes, Yes and Yes

About the scene tv caps > p2p ones, well if you're talking about GREEK ones then you will have to bear with mostly p2p caps, since most things tv are captured and uploaded on greek trackers by p2p groups, compared to only the *main* tv series / shows which are also released by scene groups..

Either way ScG has more gr scene than any other tracker atm so I guess it should do ..

Auta
    Into The Labyrinth...

=== Tsolias ===

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    Sorry I got confused about the abbreviations .
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    popeye09's Avatar lost in time BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by iLOVENZB View Post

I dislike P2P TV Caps/Mvids and prefer the scene rls.

I've got a few questions about ScG:

Are there any invites for ScG?
    Is it easy to maintain a good ratio?
    Is there a seed bonus system?

Hope I answered your question, I'm halfway out the door, need to pick some supplies up.

Oh and if I'm Greek, Ne .

There is an invite system but registrations are open atm. You get one inv with your registration btw.
    They've got seeding bonus system, FreeLeech slots, x2upload slots, they usually have sitewide freeleech for months and it seems that staff doesn't really care about ratio

The most users are hardcore seeders by seeding torrents for ages (like dc share ) and staff like to trust his members that's why they care mostly about any kind of traffic (leech/snatches/seed) This is the reason that they open the doors.

If you 're GREEK and fammiliar with scene releases, then ScG is the place to be.

NOTICE: ScG focus more on GREEK scene rls than international, such as you can easily find international releases everywere in the net. Greek stuff is the hard part
    Last edited by popeye09; 11-05-2009 at 10:30 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye09 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by iLOVENZB View Post

I dislike P2P TV Caps/Mvids and prefer the scene rls.

I've got a few questions about ScG:

Are there any invites for ScG?
    Is it easy to maintain a good ratio?
    Is there a seed bonus system?

Hope I answered your question, I'm halfway out the door, need to pick some supplies up.

Oh and if I'm Greek, Ne .

There is an invite system but registrations are open atm. You get one inv with your registration btw.
    They've got seeding bonus system, FreeLeech slots, x2upload slots, they usually have sitewide freeleech for months and it seems that staff doesn't really care about ratio

The most users are hardcore seeders by seeding torrents for ages (like dc share ) and staff like to trust his members that's why they care mostly about any kind of traffic (leech/snatches/seed) This is the reason that they open the doors.

If you 're GREEK and fammiliar with scene releases, then ScG is the place to be.

NOTICE: ScG focus more on GREEK scene rls than international, such as you can easily find international releases everywere in the net. Greek stuff is the hard part
    popeye09: I thought Moonspell13 was talking about a different tracker, just noticed I was on ScG

There are heaps of sites (forums, mostly on RS/MU) about, but you have to be weary of quality.

The again I don't think you'll notice any difference between a 128kbps rip and a 320kbps rip of Sfakianakis, Dalaras etc
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Member BT Rep: +1
    The Best Greek Tracker!

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    good to see people coming.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    nemesi54's Avatar BCC nemesis BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanenas View Post
    stop posting mate cause your nick sais it all!!

kanenas = nobody (in English)

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Great tracker especially for Greek scene lovers but not only for them.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by nemesi54 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanenas View Post
    stop posting mate cause your nick sais it all!!

kanenas = nobody (in English)
    yours isnt better

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12