Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Fight Me.

Intr4ns1t's Avatar Pro-antinegativist BT Rep: +4
    I do so very love the erudite disgorgement of a bored and verbose individual I would love to give you a good go around Chalice but I am in the midst of a food coma atm so I will have to pass in my usually Ali-esque, ducky, weavy sort of way by consigning myself to a virtually assured defeat at your hands, while maintaining my small bit of confidence that however badly you view me, I most likely think lower of myself than you
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint
    Think 9 is the new 10.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    People who flew the Concorde are cunts.
    So is Thomas Sowell.
    Well, then.

Didn't know you were a cunt, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Intr4ns1t View Post
    I do so very love the erudite disgorgement of a bored and verbose individual I would love to give you a good go around Chalice but I am in the midst of a food coma atm so I will have to pass in my usually Ali-esque, ducky, weavy sort of way by consigning myself to a virtually assured defeat at your hands, while maintaining my small bit of confidence that however badly you view me, I most likely think lower of myself than you
    So you're not the starving, hard-edged cunt we're used to; more the pillowy silver-spoon type, filled with self-loathing.

I suppose we must take what is available...the cunt market is suffering in this down economy.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Isn't it.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

4. Lounge   -   #24
    pentomato's Avatar Above the sun
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pentomato View Post

PMS again? Poor thing, those days of the month hun, hang in there, things get better, wait that you start ovulating.
    I'm flattered that I actually influenced you enough to go and gather yourself a spellcheck app.

Don't you feel a whole lot better for yourself? I can actually understand what you're you're saying now. I can't help but feel proud for myself for that.

Can't help you with having a fucking clue, though. That's completely up to you, spastic.
    A shot of Gin for the cramps will do wonders, your ovaries will enjoy it, till next time dear Daisy.
    Last edited by pentomato; 11-30-2009 at 08:25 PM.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    The cunt market might be in a slight downturn but it's nowhere near as bad as the bear market the Gays have gotten themselves into.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    The cunt market might be in a slight downturn but it's nowhere near as bad as the bear market the Gays have gotten themselves into.
    Quite true, as I hear it - something to do with going about on all fours?

Btw-

Have you noticed just recently (mere minutes ago, in fact) that some cunts just aren't worth bothering with.
    Last edited by j2k4; 11-30-2009 at 10:50 PM.

-Mark Twain

7. Lounge   -   #27
    so thats how it all star ...... ted ... a lil prr prr

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Totti's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    I find you childish and offensive didn't your mama teach you better!?! to OP
    Last edited by Totti; 12-01-2009 at 05:57 PM.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by Totti View Post
    I find you childish and offensive didn't your mama teach you better!?! to OP
    I find you cowardly and sheepish.

Judging from the drivel you've regaled us with thusfar within your tender tenure, I can foresee little hope of you gaining any semblance of a personality.

Do try harder, though. Even a turd can find a vocation. Even if it's merely for fertilizer.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    Even a turd can find a vocation. Even if it's merely for fertilizer.
    And then it's just laying about, and requires more effort than that post, so.

-Mark Twain

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast