Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Picstore

DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Hi Jacks,

This is the one I use Sighost. I find it to be pretty good and i've had no probs there

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Originally posted by danb@15 October 2003 - 20:19
    Hi Jacks,

This is the one I use Sighost. I find it to be pretty good and i've had no probs there
    Is this the ever so lovely Dan from the other Forum I belong to?

I shall have a look on there hun..thankyou for that. Is it only an Avatar and Sig storage or can you put any image on there you want and hotlink it?? You know why I'm asking

3. Lounge   -   #13
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Yep its me!

Mate in a state?

Yeah it lets you have anything there. I have my avatars, my sigs, quite a few of my smilies and other piccies there. i got an email from them the other day telling me they're a working on a new improved version as well as at the moment it isn't shall we say personal?

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Jackstermj+15 October 2003 - 22:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jackstermj @ 15 October 2003 - 22:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-danb@15 October 2003 - 20:19
    Hi Jacks,

This is the one I use Sighost. I find it to be pretty good and i&#39;ve had no probs there&nbsp; &nbsp;

I shall have a look on there hun..thankyou for that. Is it only an Avatar and Sig storage or can you put any image on there you want and hotlink it?? You know why I&#39;m asking [/b][/quote]
    The other forum is in trouble though

http://www.uploadit.org./
    http://www.villagephotos.com

I use these, villagephotos, for stuff I want to be able to remove there&#39;s a bandwidth limit though, and uploadit for other stuff, though chinkii has gotten better lately.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Originally posted by danb@15 October 2003 - 21:16
    Yep its me&#33;

Mate in a state?

Yeah it lets you have anything there. I have my avatars, my sigs, quite a few of my smilies and other piccies there. i got an email from them the other day telling me they&#39;re a working on a new improved version as well as at the moment it isn&#39;t shall we say personal?
    YAAAYY thought it was you??
    How&#39;s you babe??? Doing ok??

I shall take your good word for it and sign up then, thankyou hun :">

You and the personal stuff
    I know what you mean...shouldn&#39;t take you long to get that on there though

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Originally posted by SnnY+15 October 2003 - 21:18--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SnnY @ 15 October 2003 - 21:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Jackstermj@15 October 2003 - 22:12
    <!--QuoteBegin-danb
    @15 October 2003 - 20:19
    Hi Jacks,

This is the one I use Sighost. I find it to be pretty good and i&#39;ve had no probs there

I shall have a look on there hun..thankyou for that. Is it only an Avatar and Sig storage or can you put any image on there you want and hotlink it?? You know why I&#39;m asking
    The other forum is in trouble though

http://www.uploadit.org./
    http://www.villagephotos.com

I use these, villagephotos, for stuff I want to be able to remove there&#39;s a bandwidth limit though, and uploadit for other stuff, though chinkii has gotten better lately. [/b][/quote]

Soooo your the Sunny from Sheringham
    Well, well, well, I found you both now

Yeah I have seen you around on here before Sunny come to think of it and I think I might of replied to you or you&#39;ve replied to me before also...wondered who that was that had the little black and white pic...it&#39;s youuuuuu

Yeah I know the other forum is down...Baz is working sooo hard to get it back up again. but you know why it&#39;s down anyway Will be worth the wait for when it comes back...so keep checking.

I&#39;ve checked so much now, I&#39;m tired of seeing that grissly baby on the page Hmm I wondered who picked that pic out

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Dan

It is the free branded account that I sign up for on Sighost isn&#39;t it????

8. Lounge   -   #18
    I&#39;ll be back there when it&#39;s up, I&#39;ve already promised, don&#39;t think we&#39;ve talked here before I believe we talked around each other to titey once, that much I remember.

the avatar is me, though wearing a hat fer cold weather, and slightly distorted by the camera zoom and a couple of filters.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Originally posted by SnnY@15 October 2003 - 21:29
    I&#39;ll be back there when it&#39;s up, I&#39;ve already promised, don&#39;t think we&#39;ve talked here before I believe we talked around each other to titey once, that much I remember.

the avatar is me, though wearing a hat fer cold weather, and slightly distorted by the camera zoom and a couple of filters.

Awwww wasn&#39;t sure it was you..now I know Good pic that is

Glad you have a better memory than me, I forget where I see people online

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Originally posted by Jackstermj+15 October 2003 - 22:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jackstermj @ 15 October 2003 - 22:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SnnY@15 October 2003 - 21:29

Awwww wasn&#39;t sure it was you..now I know Good pic that is

Glad you have a better memory than me, I forget where I see people online [/b][/quote]
    jackstermj- a hard name to forget, and even harder to pronounce, I suspect

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast