Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Im Done For

TheDave's Avatar n00b
    UH OH. you woke the giant (metaphorically)

2. Lounge   -   #22
    wormless's Avatar Beauty
    -_-

3. Lounge   -   #23
    I find his posts very entertaining - I mean there are much funny things but if there is somebody that is really like net then it IS entertaining

I check this board every day and I always think: "I wonder what he did post today" and after I found yet another great topic I feel the "What's next" wave hehe

4. Lounge   -   #24
    muchspl2
    Id start another poll on wheather or not to give him a boot, but think I read where only mods can start polls + I feel to many netwiser threads anyway, but would be nice
    I'd bet 75%+ in favor of sanction of any new threads by him, doesn't have to be banned, just delt with
    fo shizzel

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Well it's one thing to advertise your web site on the board but it's really another thing to modify the Kazaalite program itself for his own benefit.

add a "NETWEISER EDITON" to my mirrors,
    It will be exactly the same as the normal version, but a totally different startpage.
    Don't you see what he want to do? I think he should no longer be a mirror site for Kazaalite.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Poster
    Originally posted by Darker@18 October 2003 - 20:20
    I find his posts very entertaining - I mean there are much funny things but if there is somebody that is really like net then it IS entertaining

I check this board every day and I always think: "I wonder what he did post today" and after I found yet another great topic I feel the "What's next" wave hehe
    That answers my

Netweiser Why

Thread.

Though like I said earlier, more of an errant nephew than a real pest. Seldom offensive. If a tad repetitive, particularly when asking questions that he already knows the answer to.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123