Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: The Proof About Jews

AussieSheila's Avatar Dazed & Confused
    It's ok, Tim, he's not being patronizing, he inadvertantly turned me on to the online dictionary.

How YOU Doin' Tim?

B)

2. The Drawing Room   -   #32
    Poster
    Mediaslayer I'm not against you but some of the comment's???
    Gun's don't kill people, ideoligies kill people
    F8ck dude!!! To think of killing a person is an ideoligy. Begin's with an idea, end's with a gun??

3. The Drawing Room   -   #33
    Poster
    Originally posted by AussieSheila@24 October 2003 - 10:25
    It's ok, Tim, he's not being patronizing, he inadvertantly turned me on to the online dictionary.

How YOU Doin' Tim?

B)
    Hey me little cuttie!!! How are ya? Get my PM? and that's not pre-menstrual.... How's the farkin gang? Gotta stop bye for a nip... :beerchug:
    Well she's rolin on 6:00am no sleep yet ,gotta work tomorrow, bark at you guy's later.... Oh hug's and kisses to ya Andie... Tim

4. The Drawing Room   -   #34
    AussieSheila's Avatar Dazed & Confused
    Hey Tim, yes I got your pm's. The gang is great, looking forward to an opening party, we'll let you know when. Stay cool, babe.

B) Andie

Hugs & kisses back at ya!
    xoxoxox

5. The Drawing Room   -   #35
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    From a standpoint of sheer speculation, some might term the Magna Carta an exemplar of "early anti-semitism".

I think there must be a way to discuss the issue absent the constant extremist rhetoric, but such would seem to be the product of a fortuitous turn of events and participants rather than a conscious choice to do so.

I'll keep my eyes open for such an opportunity.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

6. The Drawing Room   -   #36
    BANNED
    Originally posted by j2k4@25 October 2003 - 00:47
    I'll keep my eyes open for such an opportunity.
    Keep your eyes open, by all means j2, but don't hold your breath, we'd all miss you.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #37
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Guns dont kill people, bullets do......

I think that the reason that the "Jewish Conspiracy" theories abound at the moment comes down to Israel, pure and simple.

By no means is the jewish nation/religion plotting to take over the world. Like everyone else they think of their families and personal stuff, just like everyone else. Just like everyone else, they have other interests too.

One of the other interests is, of course, Israel; for a significant number of them, i think you'll agree.

Now I think you'll also agree....

Due to their history, certain families have got a lot of finance available (this may or may not be a "Controlling" amount in that sector, I suspect not though).

Certain families have control over certain media groups.

Finally, other families have influence/control over trade groups, whether manufacturing or Retail/Wholesale.

When all this influence is brought to bear on defending Israel, then what people can see is:

1/ The Media, in general, gives an Israeli slant.

This isnt just becouse of their direct influence by certain families owning a lot of the stations/papers; its also because the other stations, in general, rely on the Retalers/Wholesalers to "Advertise", and on Financial Institutions to Fund expansions/ not forclose etc etc.

Even if their has been no threat to withdraw advertising, its always going to be in the back of the minds of the executives in charge of the Media.

2/ The Trade Groups/Financial mongols have a lot of money, with which they can directly Lobby government.

Everyone else is free to do this too, however the amount of money that the Jewish Lobby can throw around, compared to say..Palestinan?... well, guess who is seen to be lobbying

In addition, as you have said yourself, the Jewish "Nation" help each other directly; much as the Indians, Pakistani's, Masons...(hell you name them all) do.

You therefore find that Israel sometimes gets huge discounts on some of their imports (arms included), in addition to "Aid" by the other western governments due to the lobbying/public opinion due to media slant.

In conclusion:

There is no jewish "Conspiracy" and never was.

However, due to the accumulation of apparent "co-incidence" (its not, just lots Jews working independantly, to do what is natural and help Israel), i can understand why some paranoid people think that they see one.

I can also see why some out and out Troublemakers take advantage of these unfortunates.

Jewish people, like everyone else: wake up, go to work, eat and shit, go to sleep; just like everyone else in the world, including Pallestinians.

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

8. The Drawing Room   -   #38
    Poster
    Originally posted by Rat Faced@24 October 2003 - 16:18

Jewish people, like everyone else: wake up, go to work, eat and shit, go to sleep; just like everyone else in the world, including Pallestinians.
    I wonder what Isreal would do if refugees, illegal immigrants, etc started sneaking
    into the country, asking, no, demanding asylum, free food, housing, jobs, etc, etc,
    Would they say ''no you're not Jewish'' or would they let them in like our stupid politically correct European polititions. i don't think so.
    Man U fer eva

9. The Drawing Room   -   #39
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    I thought everyone knew their Rufugee Policy

Which is direct contravention of UN Resolution 194

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

10. The Drawing Room   -   #40
    Poster
    Originally posted by Rat Faced@24 October 2003 - 18:13
    I thought everyone knew their Rufugee Policy

Which is direct contravention of UN Resolution 194

That proves Jews only look after Jews. Would there be a case for ''inbreeding'' ?
    or 'We're alright Jacob, f--k the rest.
    Man U fer eva

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast