Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Post Random Fact's

uNz[i]'s Avatar Out of order
    Heres a few good'ns from the stile project:

Every person has a unique tongue print.

40% of dog and cat owners carry pictures of the pets in their wallets.

The Bible has been translated into Klingon

2. Lounge   -   #12
    in the UK jedi is now a recognised religion, because soo many people claimed it to be their religion on the last sensus survey.lol

3. Lounge   -   #13
    The Round Tower of Cashel, Ireland - the mysterious fact of various towers being filled with rubble for portions of their interiors was not random but rather may have been a method of "tuning" the tower antenna so that it more precisely resonated with various cosmic frequencies

Netzsch - leading machinery manufacturers for the ceramic industry had only 3 CEOs in its 121 year-long history

THERE IS LIFE ON MARS - This unbelievable fact can be proved with a single image downloaded directly from the Mars Pathfinder, an image captured before it could be censored by the ultra secret governmental agency in charge of repressing the knowledge of extra-terrestrial life.

The site that held Footage Kept Secret by NASA ( http://www.xs4all.nl/%7Eneleman/footage.htm ) was mysteriously removed for the net

On Wed, Jul. 30 the almost unbelievable fact that Bob Hope, of all unlikely candidates, was turned down for a round of golf at Somerset Country Club

Cuba has its own whisky, Old Havana, allegedly the product of a secretive fact-finding mission to Scotland undertaken by Castro's spies 20 years ago

Back in 1995-6, Trilobyte had originally planned another sequel to The 7th Guest franchise, tentatively titled The 7th Guest 3. This secretive fact was revealed in a recent exposé of the rise and fall of Trilobyte

I have gotten at least eight hours of sleep each night for an entire week. I hadn't gotten eight hours of sleep each night for an entire week in probably over a year, so I feel that I am catching up on some well-needed rest.

In 1861, to the north-east of Teneriffe, the crew of the despatch boat Alector perceived a monstrous cuttlefish swimming in the waters. Captain Bouguer went near to the animal, and attacked it with harpoons and guns, without much success, for balls and harpoons glided over the soft flesh. After several fruitless attempts, the crew tried to pass a slip-knot round the body of the mollusk. The noose slipped as far as the caudal fins, there stopped. They tried then to haul it on board, but its weight was so considerable that the tightness of the cord separated the tail from the body, and, deprived of this ornament, he disappeared under the water.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    it's a fact that im going to bed now

it's a fact that when i next look at the view new posts section there will be a shed load of pinned topics that I share no interest in

its a fact that my gf will wake up and text me before I wake up

its a fact that I will turn my alarm off without realising it

its a fact that my room is a mess

5. Lounge   -   #15
    KcIrPaSiLuApJ
    60% of people think the other 40% are wrong.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    It's anatomically impossible for you to lick the outside of your elbow.

And 80% of the people actually tries this after reading it.

Come on, don't deny it, you did it as well, didn't ya?
    Can't remember a movie's name? Ask help at MovieWorld's Lost & Found

7. Lounge   -   #17
    85.4% of statistics are made up on the spot

8. Lounge   -   #18
    lynx's Avatar .
    91.4% of spots don't have statistics.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Come on, don't deny it, you did it as well, didn't ya?
    Yeah.......

And i succeeded.

How do i get this dislocated arm back in????

Yogi

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Originally posted by ilw@27 October 2003 - 15:38
    85.4% of statistics are made up on the spot
    interesting, please elaborate.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast