Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Adultery!

Poster
    Originally posted by noname12+4 November 2003 - 06:32--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (noname12 @ 4 November 2003 - 06:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by kurtsl0an@4 November 2003 - 06:31
    <!--QuoteBegin-noname12
    @4 November 2003 - 06:29
    Meh, you don&#39;t need schooling to know how to be honest and stop something as disgusting as cheating.

i don&#39;t have a REAL excuse 4 knowing about it, making it difficult 2 call him out and not look like a snoop myself.

live and let die.
    Ok well atleast ruin his life anonymusly, send the damn emails to his wife. [/b][/quote]
    OUCHIE&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; and i so totally could, since i know her email address....and she checks it throughout the day while he&#39;s at work.

no - way 2 CRUDE&#33; WOW, u r harsh&#33; lol.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    pusher's Avatar The New Moral
    Join in.
    The color of this signature is really blue. If you see otherwise, please adjust your monitor settings.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Poster
    Originally posted by pusher@4 November 2003 - 06:34
    Join in.
    NO THANKS&#33; this chick=icky stretch marks&#33;

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Poster
    Nothing harsh about it, his wife is probably sitting where ever the hell she&#39;s sitting thinking about what to do that will make her hard working huisband happy or some rubbish like that and this idiot is cheating...

Meh, if I had my way I would have it done so that he was not able to cheat...

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Poster
    Originally posted by noname12@4 November 2003 - 06:36
    Nothing harsh about it, his wife is probably sitting where ever the hell she&#39;s sitting thinking about what to do that will make her hard working huisband happy or some rubbish like that and this idiot is cheating...

Meh, if I had my way I would have it done so that he was not able to cheat...
    she&#39;s a stay at home mom - and she does EVERYTHING 4 him. he&#39;s kind of a jerk, the way he treats her (not including this). but, he&#39;s a partner, board member at his church and all - don&#39;t wann ruin his rep.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Poster
    Originally posted by kurtsl0an+4 November 2003 - 06:39--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kurtsl0an @ 4 November 2003 - 06:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-noname12@4 November 2003 - 06:36

Meh, if I had my way I would have it done so that he was not able to cheat...&nbsp; &nbsp;
    she&#39;s a stay at home mom - and she does EVERYTHING 4 him. he&#39;s kind of a jerk, the way he treats her (not including this). but, he&#39;s a partner, board member at his church and all - don&#39;t wann ruin his rep. [/b][/quote]
    Man why didnt you mension he was involved with a church some how... I would have just said "Typical" in that case send him an anonymous email showing the verse in the bible about those who cheat.

And make up some stuff about how in hell those who cheat get cactus shoved up there behinds.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Poster
    Originally posted by noname12@4 November 2003 - 06:41
    And make up some stuff about how in hell those who cheat get cactus shoved up there behinds.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Poster
    Originally posted by kurtsl0an+4 November 2003 - 06:43--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kurtsl0an @ 4 November 2003 - 06:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-noname12@4 November 2003 - 06:41
    [/b][/quote]
    Heres a better Idea, Claim that all this time the emails where from you, your the admin you can easly use the other accounts, make him feel sick to the stomach, wink at him a little call him "big boy" and I garantee (sp?) he will never cheat again.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Poster
    Originally posted by noname12@4 November 2003 - 06:48
    Heres a better Idea, Claim that all this time the emails where from you, your the admin you can easly use the other accounts, make him feel sick to the stomach, wink at him a little call him "big boy" and I garantee (sp?) he will never cheat again.
    ummm, yeah - that won&#39;t work. just from emails i&#39;ve read, i know they&#39;ve done "it" like 4 times, and messed around on many other occasions (as late as last friday)....

i&#39;d think he would know the difference between eatin me out and eatin her out&#33; lmao - okay - that was over the top, but u get my drift.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Poster
    :x :x I thought this was an email only affair. Atleast your friend isnt a complete sad case.

I Vote to have him assasinated.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast