Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How to waste a 15000th post

Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by AbyBeats View Post
    OlegL changed the perspective of things for me
    Who's going to be at odds with Idol, now?

I guess someone has to pick up the slack. Idol ... you're a ... ummm ... 14,990 of your posts have been self deprecating drama. If you regard life with such disdain, you should just go in a killing spree. It's what happened in that movie Rampage (9.8/10 from me). Please don't kill the old people, though.

Last thing I want is chavis dead because you realized your numbers of posts is an indictment of your age.
    Ellipses go here.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    The wonderful thing about my lack of interesting posts is that still there is so much room for improvement.
    Also I reckon as murder goes I'm more the serial killer type than a mass murderer .
    More drama in it . Also with any luck it could be spread out over years and so give me something to do with my spare time after they cancel Minute to Win It.

Also a cool nickname could eventually be attached like Son of Sam or The Hillside Strangler .
    I'm partial to Merciless Son of the Hillside Strangler so if I do go off and start killing people could you please suggest that to the police for me?

Thx in advance MSHS

Also I'm working on my taunting yet puzzling addressed to the media letters if the need should ever arise.

Dear Chalice, won't you come out to play
    Dear Chalice greet the brand new day
    The sun is up, the sky is blue
    It's beautiful and so are you
    Dear Chalice won't you come out to play
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

Also I'm working on my taunting yet puzzling addressed to the media letters if the need should ever arise.

Dear Chalice, won't you come out to play
    Dear Chalice greet the brand new day
    The sun is up, the sky is blue
    It's beautiful and so are you
    Dear Chalice won't you come out to play
    Difficult to resist. Congratulations, friend. The sky is always blue. That's why it rains here so much.

You, you student of pain. You sculptor of discomfort. You wrung-out masterpiece.

I tip my trilby selfwards for having moulded such an efficient drone. Don't go changin', less'un I tells you to, you cunt.

Edit: Also, I'm only 37. That means you've got a geographically, statistically furthermore 15 years of me. I hit my geographically, statistical peak Thursday last week.
    Last edited by chalice; 05-12-2011 at 11:11 PM.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Lets face it, Idol, all that you amount to is a faceless film fancier, far firmer than former formulaic farmers of phlegm.

But utterance is circumstance should chalice overwhelm.

Woo.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post

I tip my trilby selfwards for having moulded such an efficient drone. Don't go changin', less'un I tells you to, you cunt.
    Sorry I'm having a harder time than usual formulating a response because I now have Billy Joel playing in my head.

Oddly until just now I never realized how foul-mouthed Billy Joel is .

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Billy Joel is a cunt. But An Innocent Man is the best song you ever heard. True story.

Not the best song I ever heard, but I have taste, like.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Rings View Post
    Rampage (9.8/10 from me)
    The presentation 8.2/10
    The concept and/or story 10/10

these can be broken down further, until subcategories approach infinite

8. Lounge   -   #28
    A's Avatar ... BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Rings
    Who's going to be at odds with Idol, now?
    h------1--k

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    Billy Joel is a cunt. But An Innocent Man is the best song you ever heard. True story.

Not the best song I ever heard, but I have taste, like.
    Uptown Girl clearly ranks as one of the low points of 80's pop . I have it on good authority ,which all things being relative means I'm making it up , that Paul McCartney actually wrote Joel a letter thanking him for releasing the song so that people could no longer say that Ebony and Ivory was the worst thing ever .
    Not the worst thing ever written, the worst thing ever and that's taking into account The Holocaust, The Black Plague and Facebook.

Of course if he had just held of a little, Techno would have come out and made the whole argument moot.

Anyway you know I actually had a Piano Man album at one point and although there's no real artistry to it , before he grew up/sold out/stopped giving a fuck Joel had a bit of bitter fire in him .
    Actually except for lifestyles and starting at a much lower point Joel's career trajectory is fairly similar to Elton John's . Both did their best work early before descending irredeemably into schmaltz.
    Art doesn't thrive in too comfortable a setting . You have to have something meaningful to draw upon

10. Lounge   -   #30
    spambot!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast