Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Needing x264-bb invite

swizZ8's Avatar pure hatred BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by gamesover View Post
    Serious question, for an HD fanatic who already has a few really good HD trackers and HD-BB would this forum even be necessary? Like would it have anything you couldn't find at those other places?

Also P2PDog why would you waste one of your invites on someone who only has 24 posts here and started a thread like this one:

https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/4...-for-no-reason

On numerous occasions I've found even some respected forum members have wasted my invites, not downloading or uploading anything after I invite them, so I wouldn't even consider for a second someone with no history and some red flags like the above thread that could raise concern. I know it's not a tracker but I still assume that you have limited invites there why use up one of them on a bad candidate.

Asking for invites for his friends right after he joined, before he's had a chance to be an active contributing member there for awhile(thus proving he deserved to be invited) is just greedy and pretty clueless imo.

To axkabe - either let your friends find their own way into the forum or invite them yourself after you've done enough at that forum to earn your own invites. If they are patient and if they really want to join badly enough they won't mind waiting. I doubt asking for more invites right away is going to be well received especially if your asking at the forum you just joined. Shit at most trackers I would almost never ask the staff for invites for my friends unless I've done a lot at that tracker, most staff seriously frown upon begging for invites. You usually get them when you get them.
    You just read my mind.

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by P2PDog View Post

It's working fine for me.
    But its show me a blank page with error "Server not found". I get this trouble today only. Yesterday everything is normal

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    reddy's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    thank you very much P2PDog for the invite.

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    PersiPirate
    Hi
    Can someone send me an invite please!
    Thanks.
    [email protected]

and I've just registered today and this is my first post, if you care

5. File Sharing   -   #25
    P2PDog's Avatar Beagle
    Quote Originally Posted by PersiPirate View Post
    and I've just registered today and this is my first post, if you care
    No "hello", no "how are ya", just gimme. Yeah, I do care
    Good luck with that request.
    ONLY IN IT 4 TEH LULZ

6. File Sharing   -   #26
    Poster

7. File Sharing   -   #27
    Evelyn's Avatar กก ƃɯo ƃɯo ƃɯo BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7

8. File Sharing   -   #28
    nitty82
    Hi everyone I'm actually new here and was wondering if anyone could help me out with a invite. I've been looking everwhere for one.

Thanks in advance if someone could help me out I would really appreciate it.
    [email protected]

9. File Sharing   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by nitty82 View Post
    Hi everyone I'm actually new here and was wondering if anyone could help me out with a invite. I've been looking everwhere for one.

[email protected]
    One possible reply would be check your inbox, but then, life is unfair

x264-bb is good. Used to be a big fan of hd-united, but they are down now. They even had a tracker for some time, which shut down a year back afaik and it was kickass.
    Last edited by toady; 07-17-2011 at 08:50 PM.

10. File Sharing   -   #30
    superpagla's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by nitty82 View Post
    You shouldn't post ur email address in open forums....I did that once and had to stop using it for a while........

And this was your first post and u straight to the point.....pls be more active in community and communicate.....

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast