Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Everything related to HDBits and OlegL crying about getting banned here only

KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Everybody should know that Daniel30 is a model of politeness and can definitely teach people how to act like gentlemen.

2. BitTorrent   -   #102
    kallieb's Avatar Spamaholic BT Rep: +4
    ah.. the balls have come out. it was inevitable in the midst of all this testosterone. I suggest a literal cock fight to determine the winner. It may not sort out much but at least it will be entertaining.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

3. BitTorrent   -   #103
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by kallieb View Post
    ah.. the balls have come out. it was inevitable in the midst of all this testosterone. I suggest a literal cock fight to determine the winner. It may not sort out much but at least it will be entertaining.
    First person with a cock in their mouth loses, Daniel30 seems to have forced his forfeiture.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

4. BitTorrent   -   #104
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel_30 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

I don't see much use in keeping you alive either but you don't see me running my mouth off about it do you?
    Also what in the big picture is really the point of anything?

Btw In all seriousnessness I don't laugh at OlegL.

Oh please mr.balls don't hurt my fucking feelings ?! I've just noticed why I am a live for nothing just because you said that
    Mr. balls? Is that some sort of insult that they use in the 8th grade now?
    As for "being alive for nothing" ,that's not what I said. Sure as a living ,breathing member of humanity you are essentially worthless but in death you might still have some value as an organ donor.

at least my previous post isn't directed to you so STFU & GTFU and try to learn some of good behavior from your mom,fucking gf,sister,nany
    I probably should be insult here but honestly but besides the obvious "how can I be insulted by a dimwit who can't write in even the ballpark of correctly", I seriously don't know what STFU & GTFU means.
    Also my ignorance to all other good manners aside , I was taught not to try and tell other people what to do.Something that the women in you life seemed to have failed to instil in you.

Fucking gf?Fucking bitch? Someone's got female issues.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. BitTorrent   -   #105
    ElitUser's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    IdolEyes787
    don't you accept PM from others, I cant send you PM

Edit
    Ohh, I can send you PM, My setting was wrong
    Last edited by ElitUser; 08-18-2011 at 12:45 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #106
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint View Post
    Everybody should know that Daniel30 is a model of politeness and can definitely teach people how to act like gentlemen.

Wow that's pretty fucking funny !! any forum mod should has some of morals toward others but honestly who needs to be polite in FST_a place with politeness staff as mr.retired/Cabalo_ so at the end we're treating each other with disrespect that's it

7. BitTorrent   -   #107
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint View Post

Wow that's pretty fucking funny !! any forum mod should has some of morals toward others but honestly who needs to be polite in FST_a place with politeness staff as mr.retired/Cabalo_ so at the end we're treating each other with disrespect that's it
    Morals or good manners please make up your mind.
    Or if you want to continue to make no sense then I suppose we could talk about morays or Esai Morales.

Btw not to make sense but I believe this is the precise point where the true lack of respect began.
    I don't see any reason to let this thread alive !!
    we're knowing they're never ever invite him back or let him .. so what's the point for all these 10 pages ! except of waste our bandwidth or just for laughs at him !!

bring a wine with fucking bitch to your home and then you will never think of hdbits again.
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. BitTorrent   -   #108
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Daniel has taken the hypocritical oath, and that's serious.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

9. BitTorrent   -   #109
    kallieb's Avatar Spamaholic BT Rep: +4
    I bet daniel_30 is an alternate nick of rejectofallah's (or vice versa). It sure sounds like him: broken record, limited amount of insults, no originality. A regular one-trick pony
    Last edited by kallieb; 08-19-2011 at 03:13 PM. Reason: typo
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

10. BitTorrent   -   #110
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    [...] GTFU and try to learn some of good behavior from your mom [...]
    Sounds like breakfast, 8 years ago.
    Ellipses go here.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast