Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Permission to Post

Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by The Flying Cow View Post
    working at a bar for the moment and dreaming of becoming an actor
    It will never happen. You'll more than likely be stuck at that bar for the majority of your life. Just give up on that dream now.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    manker's Avatar effendi
    We have a budding Homer in our midst.
    Unfortunately of the J. Simpson variety.

I think it's a prerequisite for all actors to work in the service industry prior to their 'big-break', imagine how poorer your life would be if icons like Tom Cruise, The Rock and Jason Statham had never tried.
    no ... wait
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    especially with strangers pressing their belly buttons to your forehead all the time...
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    now you've removed any remaining vestige of intrigue as to Rings' sexuality.
    In my experience, strangers can also be females. Anything you'd like to share, manker?
    Last edited by Quarterquack; 11-21-2011 at 04:09 PM.
    Ellipses go here.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Dear Lounge folk,

I've been looking back at my posting history around 2008/2009ish and it seems like I came in here without introducing myself or announcing my intentions.

Some drama then transpired between me and a number of Lounge regulars, such as Ben, Snee and Chav.

All I'd like to say is I didn't understand how Lounges of this nature work. That's probably why I didn't say "Hi, this is me, and so on" and instead proceeded to assume intimacy or acquaintance with a number of you when in truth I was just intruding and being a dick.

There is plenty of laughter to be had here and the place still holds strong even after all these years. How could it not?

Ben I'm sorry if I was rude, Snee I shouldn't have overreacted even though you were quite a rude cunt, but then I guess you were trying to expel me sensing the discomfort of your other Lounge mates, and finally Chavis I didn't mean to use your real name on here and copying your accent (are you Irish or Scottish?) and style was quite thoughtless and immature, the result I can only assume of sheer awe and excitement at something new and funny as it was to me back then. JP if I was a prick forgive me.

I know I've been a pebble on your collective shoes in the past but I'd like to really be given a chance to take part in the hilarity ensuing here (when it does) this time around.

And yes this thread itself will probably be spammed to the max (but then that would be a good sign?) as its tone is too serious for such a place.

Humbly yours,

Cow

PS
    I'm 23, recently graduated from university, working at a bar for the moment and dreaming of becoming an actor even though the dream fades a little further with each passing day. Currently living in the massive asphalt jungle known to the world as London town. And that's as much about me as I think needs to be known. Oh and I am Portuguese, if there is still any doubt about that.

Let the games begin! (Or not..)
    Never heard of you.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    After gagging on his original post I'm sure that is only because you don't troll Gay bars.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Rings View Post
    now you've removed any remaining vestige of intrigue as to Rings' sexuality.
    In my experience, strangers can also be females. Anything you'd like to share, manker?
    Indeed. Some context as your own offering appears to be rather bereft.

As highlighted by mbm, I was chatting about socially awkward, unlikeable yet surprisingly eloquent homosexuals. I thought it particularly cutting that he bracketed you in that category but there you go. He's a harsh bar-steward of the highest order. Quite reprehensible behaviour.
    Given that it would follow that the strangers he was referring to would be of the male variety.

However, if you meant your post more literally and were asking me if I fancy a quick gobble, then yeah I'm up for that
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    the sheer number of posts made by the socially awkward and, frankly, unlikeable will reveal this to be a very true thing.
    I was chatting about socially awkward, unlikeable yet surprisingly eloquent homosexuals.
    I agree. Context is everything. Especially when you use hindsight to add to it even more. That being a given, I just thought you were venting about the reception of your modest participation at the breakfast at tiffany's IMDB forums. Psychologists would call it projection.

However, if you meant your post more literally and were asking me if I fancy a quick gobble, then yeah I'm up for that
    If your lil' man is longer than my nose, then by all means I'll drop you my address. I have to warn you, I'm one quarter Jewish, so my nose is an entire one quarter of an inch longer than normally possible. Fair warning that you'll only end up with an abdominopelvic puncture if you take an unnecessary risk. I don't want to indulge your brilliant mind in private message gossip, but people have told me not to get excited about the measure of our first encountrement.

Of course, I've been scammed and subsequently sued before. Pics or it's a no-go.
    Last edited by Quarterquack; 11-21-2011 at 07:00 PM.
    Ellipses go here.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Dear Lounge folk,

I've been looking back at my posting history around 2008/2009ish and it seems like I came in here without introducing myself or announcing my intentions.

Some drama then transpired between me and a number of Lounge regulars, such as Ben, Snee and Chav.

All I'd like to say is I didn't understand how Lounges of this nature work. That's probably why I didn't say "Hi, this is me, and so on" and instead proceeded to assume intimacy or acquaintance with a number of you when in truth I was just intruding and being a dick.

There is plenty of laughter to be had here and the place still holds strong even after all these years. How could it not?

Ben I'm sorry if I was rude, Snee I shouldn't have overreacted even though you were quite a rude cunt, but then I guess you were trying to expel me sensing the discomfort of your other Lounge mates, and finally Chavis I didn't mean to use your real name on here and copying your accent (are you Irish or Scottish?) and style was quite thoughtless and immature, the result I can only assume of sheer awe and excitement at something new and funny as it was to me back then. JP if I was a prick forgive me.

I know I've been a pebble on your collective shoes in the past but I'd like to really be given a chance to take part in the hilarity ensuing here (when it does) this time around.

And yes this thread itself will probably be spammed to the max (but then that would be a good sign?) as its tone is too serious for such a place.

Humbly yours,

Cow

PS
    I'm 23, recently graduated from university, working at a bar for the moment and dreaming of becoming an actor even though the dream fades a little further with each passing day. Currently living in the massive asphalt jungle known to the world as London town. And that's as much about me as I think needs to be known. Oh and I am Portuguese, if there is still any doubt about that.

Let the games begin! (Or not..)
    Sherman returns

the B movie?
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

9. Lounge   -   #19
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Rings View Post
    I was chatting about socially awkward, unlikeable yet surprisingly eloquent homosexuals.
    I agree. Context is everything. Especially when you use hindsight to add to it even more. That being a given, I just thought you were venting about the reception of your modest participation at the breakfast at tiffany's IMDB forums. Psychologists would call it projection.

If your lil' man is longer than my nose, then by all means I'll drop you my address. I have to warn you, I'm one quarter Jewish, so my nose is an entire one quarter of an inch longer than normally possible. Fair warning that you'll only end up with an abdominopelvic puncture if you take an unnecessary risk. I don't want to indulge your brilliant mind in private message gossip, but people have told me not to get excited about the measure of our first encountrement.

Of course, I've been scammed and subsequently sued before. Pics or it's a no-go.
    done deal
    I'm a past master at getting the perspective of such pics right so that my appendage looks elephantine.

and also; maybe during our first hook-up you can tell me wtf breakfast at tiffany's and an encountrement is.
    you crazy foreigners and your conventions.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I'm a past master at getting the perspective of such pics right so that my appendage looks elephantine.
    I know what you mean. My wife took one of me from the end of the bed, kinda low-ish, like. The pic looked like I had grown a 3rd arm. (No, I won't post/send it, Rings.)

In related news: no matter how proud you are of your "accomplishment" during that year, she won't allow you to send it out on the annual Christmas card.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast