Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Permission to Post

chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Anyway, of course I remember you, Sherman. Them was just jokes.

What unsettled me at the time wasn't the fact that you'd ineptly adopted (vicariously) my posting style and/or my colloquialisms (they are fucking wonderful after all). It was the fact that you actually pm'd me to ask if you could use a past avatar of mine ( wonderfully created and personalised by Bo, which I wish I could have again) for yourself. That's just fucking creepy.

Can you assure the board that you're not a sexual predator? Can you be yourself? Why do you even care enough about this pissy fucking lounge in the first place?

Please direct your responses to manker via pm for proper filtering.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Also, give back Madelaine McCann alive and unharmed and we can talk.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Yep taking your avatar was perhaps a form of crossing the fourth wall, a verfremdüngseffekt of sorts. The actor does have to, in the end, delve into the personality of the character he wishes to represent. For such a process he must surround himself with his accoutrements.

I don't know why I took Bo's creation and adopted it dude. Possibly because it was what made you so funny back then. But that's not a logical explanation since that was you and not me.

Anyways Madeleine is alive and well. I'm grooming her for when she comes of age so we can be fruitful and multiply.

(It's obvious her guilty-looking mother butchered her with a meat cleaver and reprocessed her into Sainsbury's thin sliced ham).

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Yeah, but a Portugeuesy would say that, innit.

You and your kind ate her to the max.

Fuck off, Sherman and don't come back. Permission to post denied.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    That's pretty harsh, chalice. We've had sexual predators here before. We've had avy snatchers. Heck, we've even had Portugoslings. He just happens to be all three at once.

Can't he have a probationary period, or something else? I wouldn't normally ask for leniency, but he's no worse than, say, Rings or Oleg. Times are hard, this village is running shy of one of its most necessary commodities- food.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    That's pretty harsh, chalice. We've had sexual predators here before. We've had avy snatchers. Heck, we've even had Portugoslings. He just happens to be all three at once.

Can't he have a probationary period, or something else? I wouldn't normally ask for leniency, but he's no worse than, say, Rings or Oleg. Times are hard, this village is running shy of one of its most necessary commodities- food.
    He had a probationary period three fucking years ago. If he thinks I'm gonna make it easier on him cos he posted an emo apology, he didn't get it the first time, and it seems like he never will.
    Last edited by chalice; 11-22-2011 at 02:41 AM.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Christmas is just slightly more than a month away. Is there no hope for clemency? We've had daft emos* here, as well. I'll remind you of Reject. TFC couldn't possibly be worse than Reject, could he?

*Seems he's 6 for 6.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Christmas is just slightly more than a month away. Is there no hope for clemency? We've had daft emos* here, as well. I'll remind you of Reject. TFC couldn't possibly be worse than Reject, could he?

*Seems he's 6 for 6.
    You REALLY don't know Chalice that well if you think you pull the Christmas card on him and get some charity.....

Ebenezer Scrooge took lessons from Chalice, and he only retained half the nasty shit in that diabolical brain. May I suggest urinating on an electric fence instead ?

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by The Flying Cow View Post
    accoutrements.
    I'm the only one allowed to use words that don't exist that include the ments suffix in the lounge. New rule. Learn it.
    Ellipses go here.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Then again maybe this entire joke of disproving Wanker's (it's an upside down M) description of me by prying on the eloquent part is proving too subtle.

Anyone have a new direction for me?
    Ellipses go here.

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast