Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: Permission to Post

Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Rings View Post

Anyone have a new direction for me?
    Oleg, your favorite stalker is beckoning again, you've been neglecting him obviously......

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Christmas is just slightly more than a month away. Is there no hope for clemency? We've had daft emos* here, as well. I'll remind you of Reject. TFC couldn't possibly be worse than Reject, could he?

*Seems he's 6 for 6.
    Works for me, who knows we might even achieve the critical mass required to get through to chavis, and get him to seek the medical help he so desperately requires.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Christmas is just slightly more than a month away. Is there no hope for clemency? We've had daft emos* here, as well. I'll remind you of Reject. TFC couldn't possibly be worse than Reject, could he?

*Seems he's 6 for 6.
    Works for me, who knows we might even achieve the critical mass required to get through to chavis, and get him to seek the medical help he so desperately requires.
    I'm not the one stalking the only female in the lounge, though, making general derisory statements about women just cos you know she'll read them. That's pretty fucking sad, mate.

Ever considered chemical castration? I've heard it works wonders for perverts like you.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    It was the fact that you actually pm'd me to ask if you could use a past avatar of mine ( wonderfully created and personalised by Bo, which I wish I could have again) for yourself. That's just fucking creepy.
    which was that?

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper Bo View Post
    It was the fact that you actually pm'd me to ask if you could use a past avatar of mine ( wonderfully created and personalised by Bo, which I wish I could have again) for yourself. That's just fucking creepy.
    which was that?
    Silent Bob and Swamp Thing merged. It was quality. I deleted it when I was wopped by mistake, innit.

6. Lounge   -   #36

which was that?
    Silent Bob and Swamp Thing merged. It was quality. I deleted it when I was wopped by mistake, innit.
    I can't even remember that, like.
    The swamp thing thing rings a bell, and me being orsum goes without saying, but I don't remember the specific avatar, like.

7. Lounge   -   #37

I can't even remember that, like.
    The swamp thing thing rings a bell, and me being orsum goes without saying, but I don't remember the specific avatar, like.
    Come to think of it, it's prolly still in an archived 20$ fred from circa 2008 or so. I'd dig it out right now if I could be arsed.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post

I'm not the one stalking the only female in the lounge, though, making general derisory statements about women just cos you know she'll read them. That's pretty fucking sad, mate.

Ever considered chemical castration? I've heard it works wonders for perverts like you.
    He reminds me of a con I used to have, a little fat and bald middle aged bloke who torched his house cause he got in a huff with his wife or something or other. He basically spent most days writing (mostly letters full of hatred to the by then ex-wife, despite the fact that they'd never be posted as he wasn't allowed contact) and whining about women to anyone who'd listen to him. He cried a lot too...he generally got on my tits.

edit: I made him cry and smash up once when I insisted he took a poster down as it was in an unauthourised place in his cell. It was most amusing, true story.
    Last edited by Proper Bo; 11-22-2011 at 10:51 AM.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    also this
    chavisvk2.jpg

10. Lounge   -   #40

He reminds me of a con I used to have, a little fat and bald middle aged bloke who torched his house cause he got in a huff with his wife or something or other. He basically spent most days writing (mostly letters full of hatred to the by then ex-wife, despite the fact that they'd never be posted as he wasn't allowed contact) and whining about women to anyone who'd listen to him. He cried a lot too...he generally got on my tits.

edit: I made him cry and smash up once when I insisted he took a poster down as it was in an unauthourised place in his cell. It was most amusing, true story.
    You should do more true jail stories to the max.

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast