Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: IdolEyes787, I really hope we are still on good terms

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    What is Doctors Without Borders?
    Sorry for a moment I forgot that you were American and so think that the rest of the World can go fuck itself.

Btw if it's not too late I would like to take back the part where I was nice to you.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Sup, guise. My name is Squeams and I've mentioned having babies in approximately 90% of my last thirteen sentences.
    I'm 32, have a stable job within the civil service and GSOH. I like to think I can hold a conversation despite my my biological clock almost fucking deafening me.
    Olympic semi-final fourth place 100M sprinters with Greek/British heritage especially welcome. Preferably not the Welsh, but one can't be too picky.

Call me on 555-KNOCK-ME-THE-FUCK-UP
    Fixed!

3. Lounge   -   #33
    manker's Avatar effendi
    He was third.
    And he'll only want it up the bum
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    He was third.
    And he'll only want it up the bum
    That's ok, I've always wanted to try a strap-on

5. Lounge   -   #35
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I've always felt sorry for the lesbian wielding the strap on cus like she can't be getting anything out of it, unless it's got one of those attachment things maybe.
    But then I look at the one on the receiving end and I feel more sorry for her because girls basically can't do it properly and it looks like it hurts because the one thrusting is all like; 'zomfg i have a plastic cock and i'm gonna fucking BANG it into this bitch'.

And then I jizz everywhere ... what were we talking about.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

6. Lounge   -   #36
    I've always felt sorry for the lesbian wielding the strap on cus like she can't be getting anything out of it, unless it's got one of those attachment things maybe.
    But then I look at the one on the receiving end and I feel more sorry for her because girls basically can't do it properly and it looks like it hurts because the one thrusting is all like; 'zomfg i have a plastic cock and i'm gonna fucking BANG it into this bitch'.

And then I jizz everywhere ... what were we talking about.
    I just realised I was sitting on the sofa eating crisps with a glass of lambrini watching Sex and the City. I didn't think I could get any lower, but here I am, and here you are.
    Anyway, you can get strap-ons that you don't have to strap-on now. They've got a vibrator thing on one end that goes in one woman, which she grips with her veejay. And I would be very gentle with Gemili anyway......all romantic and shit!

7. Lounge   -   #37
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Yup, that's where you need an exclamation mark.

All romantic and ... shit!
    Just make sure you're not on the bottom

8. Lounge   -   #38
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    I don't know Oleg as well as the rest of the people in this thread who put in the man-hours grooming him on Skype but I think Mary should give him some of her meds.
    You must mean you want him to stop posting because my meds are meant to put an elephant to sleep.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Mary... seem["s"] strangely drawn to me.
    I just want to have a Paul and Art relationship with you, I won't even mind being the art in the end.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Ignoring all the relevant quoting, I can offer squeams some of my seed. Trust me, it's prime stock and will bear you a prime, intellectual, sturdy Scottish type boy. You can probably fix all of the antisocial tendencies with your nurturing. I'll use DHL, if you prefer, or you can meet me on one of my travels and we'll try it directly.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast