Thread: Search/User Post History Past 8/31 Broken

Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    AFAIK posts past 8/31 cant be searched nor can they be found through user post histories (which I guess is the same thing). The "My Activity" tab seems to work though.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    I will second this issue. An example is Breaking Bad in the NZB index. Only files 21 days and older appear in the results even though the latest episode posted overnight shows in the regular list.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    Yes, I tried to search H@ng0ver and only got 101 days old results. Definitely broken.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Oops, something I did was stopping it from indexing. Rebuilding indexes now.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    Tesco, how come my posts have to be approved? Nevermind... Its Pone44 and i am locked out of my account. my email i used to register with,I can't access! Therefore I cant recover my password so i made a new account that i plan to delete after i get my old one back. can someone help me with that please. Long time no see.
    Last edited by pone44; 09-21-2013 at 01:08 AM. Reason: my impatience

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Welcome back, pone!
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    Not sure this got resolved but happened again to me today searching for Pacific rim, only posts 50 days or older showed up. Thanks!

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    Search is only going back ~5 days now.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    Tried today...searched for Despicable Me which was showing in my window..typed exactly as it appeared and no results shown.