Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Goodbye, Mary!

shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    After that Florida massacre your Premiere came out with this statement on Twitter "Shocked and heartbroken by the news of the #Orlando terrorist attack. Our thoughts are with the entire #LGBTQ2S community" and I'm like what the fuck is LGBTQ2S?
    I looked it up and what was once a reasonable lesbian,gay, bi has evolved into Lesbian,Gay,Bisexual,Transsexual,Transgendered,Intersexual,Queer,Questioning,2-Spirited......... and then I plotzed.
    They are splitting or defining all the different ways now, they must have offended a group or something by putting them under a category that truly doesn't define that way of living...

Israel Being the only place in the Middle East where fudge packers/muff divers can live in a democracy, without getting dragged by a motor cycle through the streets or getting there big head cut off(male to female transgenders, Can women get turtle neck peckers i don't know??) ...

I assume he didn't want to leave anyone out, but i did see that as well, and didn't look it up After i saw rump roasters and muff divers, i figured it was all good

PS.. If you are talking about Trudeau??(wording is throwing me off "Your" instead of "Our" that would be in a talking/speaking perspective as well LOL!!!) well i pretty much ignore anything he says, And Netanyahu did use it as well....
    But i am surprised at Trudeau even making comments considering most of his Advisers are Muslims
    We all know it will screw up Obama's legacy if he says it the way it truly is.....Trump and Clinton tell it the way it is, and Sanders...well he can't admit to defeat, especially from a Woman!!!, and i didn't see too many comments of remorse from him, and at this point it wouldn't really matter....

On another note.... When it does come to Bernie Sanders, some of his ideas are really good!!!(To you really Meg)
    But to implement them, would be virtually impossible, plus when you look at a lot of his rallies, and saw so many people there, there was a lot of them that were not American Citizens, so other than influence or brainwashing, what ever you want to call them, most of his ideas would never fly with the majority of the Country.

Free University- Amazing!!!
    NO Borders and let everyone in to the Country-Not in a million Years!!!
    The Rich should Pay more-Yes
    Try to make the Rich Equal to everyone else- Ridiculous and never going to happen!!!
    Communism thinking in a Democracy world- Well i think you can figure that one out

And there is a few others but i will not mention them because there will be 50 pages of Jew and Muslim Bashing and maybe 20 pages for every other Religion...Which we both agree on (I hope), religion should never run a Country..

Atheism is looking better every day!!!

PS.. Idol if you do some searching on the Wife and Father, there was some pressure on this Shooter, and really who knows the truth if he was a closet Gear Box and someone influenced/brainwashed him to turn into a killer for Muslim/Islamic radical reasons???
    Anything is possible????
    But my sympathies do go out to all the Gear Box community and to there families.....
    Last edited by shaina; 06-16-2016 at 04:55 AM.

2. Lounge   -   #102
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    After that Florida massacre your Premiere came out with this statement on Twitter "Shocked and heartbroken by the news of the #Orlando terrorist attack. Our thoughts are with the entire #LGBTQ2S community" and I'm like what the fuck is LGBTQ2S?

I looked it up and what was once a reasonable lesbian,gay, bi has evolved into Lesbian,Gay,Bisexual,Transsexual,Transgendered,Intersexual,Queer,Questioning,2-Spirited......... and then I plotzed.
    Jeeeeebus! I think they have officially become the Borg.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #103

4. Lounge   -   #104
    LGBTQ2S

FFS, I'm supportive, but that's just silly. Just say, "Not straight."

Go ahead, Idol. You can say it...
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Lounge   -   #105
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Why Japan? Language, cuisine, city designs (i.e. architectural), countrysides, etc. One doesn't watch as much anime as I have unless the cultural aspect is interesting. I didn't just watch robots blowing shit up, but a healthy mixture of slice-of-life dramadies and live action (old to modern) held my interest. I was also interested in China, but I've been there twice and have mostly had my fill (I don't really like the sound of Mandarin and Cantonese), though Shanghai and Hong Kong are two specific places still on my list. I plan to visit them from Japan.

Other places? Japan isn't alone here. After Japan, I'll try living in Prague for a little while. From my experience in Serbia, you really only get to know a place once you've spent time living there doing the more mundane things, such as grocery shopping, doing something legal related, planning spaced out social events, etc. So, I want to experience life in Japan for about 1-2 years, then I'll go somewhere else for about 1-2 years, and so on until I run out of places that call to me.

6. Lounge   -   #106

7. Lounge   -   #107
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

Great WZ song.Personally always liked Roland the Headless Thompson Gunner though not applicable here. In light of that I'll get a little sentimental even though Mary has no feelings unless ego qualifies as a feeling.

If we ever make a tribute thread for OlgeL, I'm hold "Excitable Boy" in reserve.
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. Lounge   -   #108
    LGBTQ2S

I mostly identify with "Not getting any", racist.

9. Lounge   -   #109
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    I mostly identify with "Not getting any", racist.
    Is being a closet racist any better

My next door neighbors Kid is a fudge packer, occasionally i let him use my pool to invite some of his friends over (mostly struggling performers and the girls are stunning!!!), and one of the rules is no man on man kissing or fondling, and i have asked him if he is the pitcher or the catcher??, he paused and answered he is a designated hitter, and i left it at that
    Last edited by shaina; 06-16-2016 at 01:17 PM.

10. Lounge   -   #110
    Just to clear up any confusion, I like girls. I thought my friendship with Meg would have already made that obvious.

Bam.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast