Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Democratic Culling

bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by SnnY+20 December 2003 - 14:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SnnY @ 20 December 2003 - 14:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-3rd gen noob@20 December 2003 - 13:45
    i&#39;m just watching a band called S Club 8 (a group of 8 whinging little kids, if anyone doesn&#39;t know) and a thought popped into my mind...

i think the world should employ a &#39;democratic culling&#39; policy.
    It&#39;s odd that you&#39;d get that notion during just that show.

It must be your digital muse or somesuch.

For some reason re-runs of "Temptation Island" provokes the same response in me, the notion just pops into my head really, I dunno how. [/b][/quote]
    You are on Temptation Island and an ocean just pops into your head. You want to get up a tree when the tide comes in.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    I know Snny. It is siesta time.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    I thought I would just bump this up Noob with a true story from this morning. While my wife was paying at the checkout of a shop, she said to the young boy at the till. "that&#39;s unusual, playing an exercise CD in the shop" The wee boy said that is not an exercise CD, that is one of the latest remixes. You probably know the one I am referring to.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12