Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Suprnova

Originally posted by creamer+15 January 2004 - 07:10--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (creamer &#064; 15 January 2004 - 07:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-gildan2020@14 January 2004 - 14:06
    have u downloaded any other games from suprnova?
    what&#39;s the nature of the crash? just exit from the game? death blue screen?
    plz describe ur comp specs as well as the problematic game u tried

gildan2020
    its not my graphics, beleive me.

the crash is lines going down my screen, i can still move around and stuff but i cant work the pictures out, ive even managed to get into another room and its sorted but if i go back out its goes the same. its the game.

oh yeah and its tales of destiny 1 for the ps1 [/b][/quote]
    hmm...well, u&#39;ll have to be more convincing by trying the same game on a different comp

if it doesn&#39;t work, then it&#39;s probably the ps1 emulator, coz emulators aren&#39;t compatible with certain pc hardware (then u can u say u have me convinced )
    still, it wouldn&#39;t be suprnova&#39;s fault, coz most of its games work right, to my knowledge at least.

however, if it works on another comp, then we know it has to be ur comp.

gildan2020
    Please be kind to the noobs...we were once them after all

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Originally posted by gildan2020+15 January 2004 - 10:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gildan2020 @ 15 January 2004 - 10:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by creamer@15 January 2004 - 07:10
    <!--QuoteBegin-gildan2020
    @14 January 2004 - 14:06
    have u downloaded any other games from suprnova?
    what&#39;s the nature of the crash? just exit from the game? death blue screen?
    plz describe ur comp specs as well as the problematic game u tried

gildan2020

its not my graphics, beleive me.

the crash is lines going down my screen, i can still move around and stuff but i cant work the pictures out, ive even managed to get into another room and its sorted but if i go back out its goes the same. its the game.

oh yeah and its tales of destiny 1 for the ps1
    hmm...well, u&#39;ll have to be more convincing by trying the same game on a different comp

if it doesn&#39;t work, then it&#39;s probably the ps1 emulator, coz emulators aren&#39;t compatible with certain pc hardware (then u can u say u have me convinced )
    still, it wouldn&#39;t be suprnova&#39;s fault, coz most of its games work right, to my knowledge at least.

however, if it works on another comp, then we know it has to be ur comp.

gildan2020 [/b][/quote]
    another comp it is

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12