Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dvdrs On Kazaalite?

ok, what about the quality of the dvd's you get on mirc? I'm looking for downloadable dvdrs to burn with a dvd burner, not crappy 700 mb vcd. And I don't want to waste my time downloading dvd's that end up having errors when all is said and done. (a little demanding I know )

So what's the consensus?

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    go to packetnews.com and search for DVDR or something.

IRC is the way to go.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    If people were to put dvdrs on kazaa lite they would be corrupted like shit unlike emule, shareaza and bittorent which have error correction.

openfire Posted on 3 January 2004 - 03:58

I tried bittorrent using "shadow&#39;s experimental" client... got the torrents from dvdrtorrentskickass... the speeds were sloooooooooooowwwww&nbsp;

I can usually get over 100 kbs on kazaalite, but on bittorrent I only got 1-2 kbs... I don&#39;t have the patience to wait 2 weeks for a dvdr

Do you know if there&#39;s another way? or maybe I&#39;m doing something wrong???
    Was the light green or yellow?

Are you behind a router, if you are you&#39;ll get shit speeds of bittorent unless you forward ports 6881 - 6889

You can get dvdrs off emule or shareaza just use the quick links at http://www.sharereactor.com

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    ok peaple . B) what is it with MIRC stuff ...i have mirc in my PC but it seems to me that it is for chatting purposes ...may be it is my bad can any 1 tell my how to start a download from ,where to get it from ,which roomdo i go to ...etc
    halla
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Are you afraid that your PC is inflected with sasser check this link out</span></span>

Sasser Simple Solution

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Originally posted by othmanni@3 January 2004 - 06:52
    ok peaple . B) what is it with MIRC stuff ...i have mirc in my PC but it seems to me that it is for chatting purposes ...may be it is my bad can any 1 tell my how to start a download from ,where to get it from ,which roomdo i go to ...etc
    halla
    This should help you

Irc Newbie FAQ
    http://klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=69650

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12