Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: X-net Radio!

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Ok I just Posted on your alls Forum.I want to get on the Radio tonight.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    internet.news
    Originally posted by Illuminati+11 January 2004 - 23:20--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Illuminati @ 11 January 2004 - 23:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
    Yeah our Radio Station is dead.
    Not dead - In hibernation. And as we have a lot of suitable people who could run quality shows yet very few actually DJing, I&#39;d have thought the break wouldn&#39;t have been missed that much

And from what I can tell, X-Net is not a K-Lite Radio station but an independant radio station (i.e. not affiliated with any P2P society).

Anyway - I have to admit that it&#39;s interesting to see a station taking a different approach to showing their station

The only thing I can think of though is that I don&#39;t think anyone here is gonna phone the number for Bill & Zeav&#39;s show - Most of the members on this board like to remain anonymous, and I don&#39;t think some would like to pay for international calls [/b][/quote]
    As a K-Lite station I mean a station related to sharing of thoughts & music not a commercial station, although some commercial station also might share their thoughts openly like Jezza on Virgin Radio in some ways.

3. Lounge   -   #13

4. Lounge   -   #14
    lol you&#39;ll get your chance FC don&#39;t worry about that.
    The 800 number is simply turned off when a show is not live to avoid people calling it all the time and racking up some serious &#036;

As far as being a K-Lite radio station? no, we are not.
    However we&#39;re far from a commercial radio station either.

X-Net is simply a project that two college kids started one day with a &#036;15 dollar mic from Wal-Mart of all places, and has grown to be a network of independent radio shows.

We fully promote the free trade of music, and believe 100% in the first amendment, and are strongly against any form of censorship.

If you want to tune in, please by all means do so, but then again, nobody&#39;s forcing a gun to your head

Thanks for the interested,
    Chew
    X-Net Radio Admin

5. Lounge   -   #15
    internet.news
    Originally posted by NXChew@12 January 2004 - 00:16
    lol you&#39;ll get your chance FC don&#39;t worry about that.
    The 800 number is simply turned off when a show is not live to avoid people calling it all the time and racking up some serious &#036;

As far as being a K-Lite radio station? no, we are not.
    However we&#39;re far from a commercial radio station either.

X-Net is simply a project that two college kids started one day with a &#036;15 dollar mic from Wal-Mart of all places, and has grown to be a network of independent radio shows.

We fully promote the free trade of music, and believe 100% in the first amendment, and are strongly against any form of censorship.

If you want to tune in, please by all means do so, but then again, nobody&#39;s forcing a gun to your head

Thanks for the interested,
    Chew
    X-Net Radio Admin
    Ok, as the CEO of Radio SFGI, I think even if you are no K-Lite station, you will share sometimes your thoughts openly. And even if not what I can&#39;t believe in some ways, you are just human. So I would understand it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12