Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best Windows For Gaming, Multimedia

shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by xxkazaaliteuserxx@18 January 2004 - 02:20
    hey yall, i see many version of windows xp in suprnova, and i wonder which one should be suited for me, i use my comp to play games, watch videos, music any ect...so which one is your recommendation
    Xp pro would probably be best for you right now.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    well, luckily i just got a new comp,
    it has:

p4-2.8ghz
    523mb
    256mb nvida fx 5600
    winxp home

and it working good rite now, but it don hav the recovery disc with it, and i afraid i migh mess it up, so i try to look for a windows for it before it got messed up. but when i go to suprnova and take a look i see many version of xp there, so i kinda confuse of with one to use. that's why i ask yal, and sorry for the late reply.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by xxkazaaliteuserxx@18 January 2004 - 21:11
    it has:

p4-2.8ghz
    523mb
    256mb nvida fx 5600
    winxp home

and it working good rite now, but it don hav the recovery disc with it, and i afraid i migh mess it up, so i try to look for a windows for it before it got messed up. but when i go to suprnova and take a look i see many version of xp there, so i kinda confuse of with one to use. that's why i ask yal, and sorry for the late reply.
    Looks reasonable.

Drop the xp "home" though. Pro is better.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    Originally posted by shn+19 January 2004 - 03:24--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (shn @ 19 January 2004 - 03:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-xxkazaaliteuserxx@18 January 2004 - 21:11
    it has:

p4-2.8ghz
    523mb
    256mb nvida fx 5600
    winxp home

and it working good rite now, but it don hav the recovery disc with it, and i afraid i migh mess it up, so i try to&nbsp; look for a windows for it before it got messed up. but when i go to&nbsp; suprnova and take a look i see many version of xp there, so i kinda confuse of with one to use. that&#39;s why i ask yal, and sorry for the late reply.
    Looks reasonable.

Drop the xp "home" though. Pro is better. [/b][/quote]
    How right you are ... Pro is a great os..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12