Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why Are Men So Confusing?

Poster
    Women are always afraid of sending direct signals becuse of tha fear of being marked as 'easy'. u know.. sluts n shit. I think that you should look somewhere else. I had this problem with my last girlfiend, she was just stupid or what..? ehmmm.. i still dont understand why she didnt get the signals... whatever... people can really be lost sometimes, perhaps you should:

if u really want him:
    tell him what u want DIRECTLY
    if u just want sex,
    go look for someone else. there r lots of desperate ppl. just know where 2 search!

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Tormentor's Avatar Searching The People
    Originally posted by Spider_dude+19 January 2004 - 16:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Spider_dude @ 19 January 2004 - 16:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Evil Gemini@19 January 2004 - 23:33
    so all you are saying is that if you are attractive, that he will fall inlove with you ??

Maybe he just doesnt like your personality ?
    yeah maybe you fart in bed. [/b][/quote]
    - Unleash The Power Of The Wii, Unlock It Today!
    http://www.castabet.net

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Honey's Avatar unbreakable
    for what its worth...

i&#39;d stop trying... there comes a time to stop hurtin yourself and move on...

okay so it wont feel good for a while... but in the end you won&#39;t be wasting your time and energy on someone who doesn&#39;t deserve it..

4. Lounge   -   #24
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Men like you to be direct. We dont want to risk embarrising ourselves when we arnt sure, so most of the time we dont bother. Be VERY direct

5. Lounge   -   #25
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by RGX@20 January 2004 - 13:01
    Men like you to be direct. We dont want to risk embarrising ourselves when we arnt sure, so most of the time we dont bother. Be VERY direct
    Aint that the truth. The number of times I have missed out cos I wasn&#39;t sure and then found out a later date that I was right

6. Lounge   -   #26
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Allthough i can agree with some of the things that are said here, i would just like to add a few of my own opinions:

Not every man is out to just have sex with a woman. I agree that after 3 years you are obviously a bit worried/concerned.... but the truth of the matter might be so simple... he might just want to be friends, nothing more... it would be nice of him to say as much, especially if he has had so many signals from you, but he might not be able to communicate this. Not all guys are as raw as those here babe

A straight forward question to him might settle the issue.

If a sexual relationship is what you want with this guy and it isn&#39;t going in that direction, then Honey has more or less said it for you. In which case, you have at least a good friend, but this has to be understood from the start.

Peace
    UKMan

7. Lounge   -   #27
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by brotherdoobie@19 January 2004 - 16:37
    Grab his and kiss it

He will fall in love with you&#33;

Peace brotherdoobie
    Very good advice indeed everyone...........However if you realy want him to fall in love with you follow mine.

Peace brotherdoobie

8. Lounge   -   #28
    BANNED
    girls/women are evil

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Women are spiders..they wrap you up in silken threads of lust and touch..then they inject you with their poison fangs of desire and Love....till there is no escape from their Web of complete entrapment

I just dont know if I am gonna make it as a writer or not..

Ed

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Poster
    Originally posted by evildon@20 January 2004 - 16:36
    Women are spiders..they wrap you up in silken threads of lust and touch..then they inject you with their poison fangs of desire and Love....till there is no escape from their Web of complete entrapment

I just dont know if I am gonna make it as a writer or not..

Ed
    OH MY GOD&#33; THATS TRUE&#33;&#33; THEY ARE ALL THE SAME&#33; ITS LIKE WHEN THEY ARE BORN THEY GET THIS BOOK "HOW TO CONTROL MEN" AND IT WORKS&#33;

But YOU&#33;&#33; didnt get a copy did ya?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast