Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Machine On The Limits

Poster
    ...Glass tubes all look alike from the inside.
    Big - screenies never look all that great when you see them still like that. It's one of those things you have to see moving to be able to fully appreciate - its especially true of d3 because most of the new stuff is in the lighting system, and its hard to see that in still images. Some of the official ID ones do a good job at showing it off, though.

if you havn't seem them yet, GH has a some of them over here, although im pretty sure there's more that aren't on that page. :/

Edit :- Scrap that, im POSITIVE there are some missing. One with a chainsaw zombie having a bit of fun, for one. Shame, that was one of the better ones i'd seen. :/

edit :- more complete list here

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    madcat can you post your specs again? i forgot most of them..all i remember is athlon 64 fx-51 and 2gb ram.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by ROSSCO_2004@10 February 2004 - 20:53
    madcat can you post your specs again? i forgot most of them..all i remember is athlon 64 fx-51 and 2gb ram.
    i think he's got a 9800 pro or xt too

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    Poster
    i was running the crappy alpha on my machine which was a 2.4A 512 DDR and a FX 5200. even tho i had quite a few drops in FPS i was able to play the levels decently. but this alpha is still a very very early version. it is i think 2 or 3 years old. plus Carmack has had alot of time to finish and optimize the code. the CEO said the min requierments would be around 1 GHz CPU with 512 RAM and a TI4200 or better card. after all they are having to make the code run at least some what decent on the X-Box port. but dont expect that to look anywhere near as good as a PC version (they never do).

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    bigdawgfoxx's Avatar Big Dawg
    He has a Athlon FX-51 and a Radeon 9800XT and 2GB of registered ram...I know that lol
    [SIZE=1]AMD 4200 X2 @ 2.65Ghz, ASRock 939-VSTA
    1.75GB PC3200, 2 X 160GB Seagate w/ 8MB Buffer
    HIS Radeon X800 Pro, Antec Super Lanboy Aluminum

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12