42 77.78%
  • Bush

7 12.96%
  • not going to vote

5 9.26%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Kerry Or Bush For President

Originally posted by j2k4@2 April 2004 - 10:24
    Just so, but the comparison to Clinton is somewhat misleading, as he was never really on the job, even in the oval office.

When I hear about some intern gobbling GWB's joint under the desk, I'll send you a bottle, OK?
    well, if getting an occasional "quickie" on his lunch break with a fat intern is any incentive for the president to spend more time around the white house and less time goofing off at the ranch, maybe it's not such a bad thing...

2. The Drawing Room   -   #42
    Ex-member
    Originally posted by clocker+2 March 2004 - 15:11--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (clocker @ 2 March 2004 - 15:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-j2k4@2 March 2004 - 08:03

Much as it pains me, Bush will get my vote, but you all knew that already, didn&#39;t you?
    Yup, can&#39;t say I am terribly surprised.... [/b][/quote]
    I am surprised.

I always thought j2k4 was a smart guy.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #43
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Oh oh...
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

4. The Drawing Room   -   #44
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes

Oh oh indeed.

I was rather taken with the idea that a pretzl (sorry, bottle) should be sent to GW.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

5. The Drawing Room   -   #45
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Originally posted by 3RA1N1AC+2 April 2004 - 10:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3RA1N1AC @ 2 April 2004 - 10:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-j2k4@2 April 2004 - 10:24
    Just so, but the comparison to Clinton is somewhat misleading, as he was never really on the job, even in the oval office.

When I hear about some intern gobbling GWB&#39;s joint under the desk, I&#39;ll send you a bottle, OK?
    well, if getting an occasional "quickie" on his lunch break with a fat intern is any incentive for the president to spend more time around the white house and less time goofing off at the ranch, maybe it&#39;s not such a bad thing... [/b][/quote]
    i tend to agree...if bush got himself blown once in a while he might be more relaxed and make sure he has the "correct&#39; inteligence before he shoots

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #46
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Seeing the words "Bush" and "Intelligence" in a sentence without a negative.... Unusual..

Power is an aphrodsiac...it would have to be really powerful for him though. I have to admit that in the photo&#39;s that did the rounds...the chimp did more for me than he did.

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

7. The Drawing Room   -   #47
    Ex-member

That&#39;s actually named after Bush Senior, but I like the irony nonetheless.

I&#39;d like to propose a new poll RF:

Options:

1) I&#39;m American and I will vote for the Republican candidate George W. Bush
    2) I&#39;m American and I will vote for the Democrat candidate John Kerry
    3) I&#39;m American and I will not vote for either
    4) I&#39;m not American but I would like George W. Bush to be re-elected
    5) I&#39;m not American but I would like John Kerry to be elected
    6) I&#39;m not American but I don&#39;t want either to win

Might give a more interesting result

8. The Drawing Room   -   #48
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Good; then close this one.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345