Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My Life

Double Agent
    Originally posted by Keikan@17 March 2004 - 17:26
    My life is in the drain, I wasted my years and I haven't done a single thing that was exciting.
    he sounds more than 14, I heard his voice when he put a song on the web (she bangs she bangs)

sounds more like a college student to me

GET A LIFE!!!!

2. Lounge   -   #12
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Drink Pepsi and your life will automatically rock

3. Lounge   -   #13
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by Withcheese+18 March 2004 - 03:30--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 18 March 2004 - 03:30)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-shn@18 March 2004 - 01:29
    Better hurry up and make something of it then.

Try bungee jumping.&nbsp;
    Without the bungee cord, I&#39;ve always considered that cheating. [/b][/quote]
    I just considered it to be suicide

4. Lounge   -   #14
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by danb+18 March 2004 - 10:46--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (danb @ 18 March 2004 - 10:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Withcheese@18 March 2004 - 03:30
    <!--QuoteBegin-shn
    @18 March 2004 - 01:29

Try bungee jumping.

Without the bungee cord, I&#39;ve always considered that cheating.
    I just considered it to be suicide [/b][/quote]
    It would explain the flat head though.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    agree with james bond , man dont be a lame arse and get your arse off that pc and get out there and enjoy life for what it is , man im 40 and i have never regreted anything i have done

I lost my wife 4 months back to cancer, and it made me take a good long hard look at my self and made me even more want to do everything and anything i can do at every minute in time , as you me and everyone doesnt know how long we will be here.

Tenage years can be hard , as we have all ben there and know what you are going through, but please dont ponder on the past, look to the futre and what YOU can do and how you can change the world we all live in.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by shn+18 March 2004 - 02:46--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (shn &#064; 18 March 2004 - 02:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Withcheese@17 March 2004 - 20:30
    <!--QuoteBegin-shn
    @18 March 2004 - 01:29

Try bungee jumping.

Without the bungee cord, I&#39;ve always considered that cheating.
    You and me both.

It&#39;s better in groups.

Care to join? I&#39;m still a beginner though so I&#39;ll use the cord and you&#39;ll just be you...............ok? [/b][/quote]
    That would be very impolite of me...surely it&#39;s ladies first?

7. Lounge   -   #17
    BANNED
    skiing, mountainbiking street racing, so much to do, just do something

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    Originally posted by james_bond_rulez+18 March 2004 - 02:58--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (james_bond_rulez @ 18 March 2004 - 02:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Keikan@17 March 2004 - 17:26
    My life is in the drain, I wasted my years and I haven&#39;t done a single thing that was exciting.&nbsp;
    he sounds more than 14, I heard his voice when he put a song on the web (she bangs she bangs)

sounds more like a college student to me

GET A LIFE&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Believe what ever you want

But I should probably explain some background information first. I have done nuttin exciting. When people are 14 they practicully done everything (most people)&#33; Like get drunk or high etc. But it doesn&#39;t all have to be the bad stuff. Lets see how about travelling, travelling&#39;s fun. I haven&#39;t left the country since I was born and I put full blame this on my parents. All my friends have been to places and I have gone no where. So in conclusion I have wasted my life.
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Poster
    When people are 14 they practicully done everything
    Not true, there are tons of things you can&#39;t do until you are of a certain age, and a lot of things you just wont do until you are older..

I haven&#39;t left the country since I was born and I put full blame this on my parents.
    They aren&#39;t responsible for making you a world traveller, they have enough problems trying to keep you alive, loved, and educated.

All my friends have been to places and I have gone no where.
    How your friends live is never an indication of how you should live.

So in conclusion I have wasted my life.
    Wasting your life only happens when you pass up opportunities , whether you are just bad at recognizing them, too lazy to create them, or whatever. The only person you can blame for a wasted life is yourself, but honestly at 14 you won&#39;t have the financial wherewithal to really live life... Be smart, stay safe and you will have many years of experience comin to you... Just remember to take lots of pictures....

There&#39;s no &#39;I&#39; in &#39;team&#39;. But then there&#39;s no &#39;I&#39; in &#39;useless smug colleague&#39;, either.
    And there&#39;s four in &#39;platitude-quoting idiot&#39;. Go figure.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Originally posted by Canti@19 March 2004 - 00:42
    When people are 14 they practicully done everything
    Not true, there are tons of things you can&#39;t do until you are of a certain age, and a lot of things you just wont do until you are older..

I haven&#39;t left the country since I was born and I put full blame this on my parents.
    They aren&#39;t responsible for making you a world traveller, they have enough problems trying to keep you alive, loved, and educated.

All my friends have been to places and I have gone no where.
    How your friends live is never an indication of how you should live.

So in conclusion I have wasted my life.
    Wasting your life only happens when you pass up opportunities , whether you are just bad at recognizing them, too lazy to create them, or whatever. The only person you can blame for a wasted life is yourself, but honestly at 14 you won&#39;t have the financial wherewithal to really live life... Be smart, stay safe and you will have many years of experience comin to you... Just remember to take lots of pictures....
    I agree wholeheartedly.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast