Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Noobie Needs Help, Google Cant Find Me!

Thanks haxor
    have, i think done as you suggested, and added the line in.
    Do i need to put it in for every page ( theres 5 in all)??
    Also resubmitted to google yesterday through 123 reg.
    Hopefully this will work
    Thanks for your input!!

BB

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #12
    Dont submit it too many times...google recognizes that as spam.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #13
    Thanks I.am
    123 reg require it to be done once a month.
    So will try and stick to that.
    its getting there&#33;&#33;
    Thanks
    BB

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #14
    h1
    If you want to include that on every page (and you need to), make a file called overflow.css with this in it:
    Code:
    html, body
    {
     &nbsp; overflow &#58; wrap;
    }
    Then, put this somewhere between <head> and </head> in every page:
    Code:
    &#60;link rel=&#34;stylesheet&#34; type=&#34;text/css&#34; media=&#34;screen&#34; /&#62;
    Hope this helps.

5. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #15
    Thanks, have had a bash and put it on every page. the only one i had trouble with was the favourite links page. it has some stuff at the top which i can get rid, it was on another page but i got it deleted but this one wont:
    <html xmlns:v="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40">

Each time i delete and save, it comes right back?
    was worried cos it had a www address in it?
    Thanks
    BB

6. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #16
    Poster
    I wouldn&#39;t worry about the url, it&#39;s just the official html 4.01 specifications.

And if I may, I suggest you not use MS paint to save your GIF images. Paint screws them up and makes them look speckled like yours do. I suggest you save them as bmp&#39;s w/ paint, and then use any other picture editor in existance to save them into GIF format. And if you have text in your pictures, you should definitely turn cleartype on while you make them. It makes the text look much smoother and more professional (IMO).
    Kazaa Corruption Fixer --> Fix any corrupted CD image, archive, or video file you've downloaded with Kazaa.

7. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #17
    h1
    FrontPage changes that text. It should actually be...
    Code:
    &#60;?xml version=&#34;1.0&#34; encoding=&#34;UTF-8&#34; standalone=&#34;yes&#34; ?&#62;
    &#60;&#33;doctype html public &#34;-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.1 Strict//EN&#34; &#34;http&#58;//www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1.1-strict.dtd&#34; /&#62;
    &#60;html xmlns=&#34;http&#58;//www.w3.org/1999/xhtml&#34; xml&#58;lang=&#34;en-US&#34; lang=&#34;en-US&#34; dir=&#34;ltr&#34;&#62;
    ...but it doesn&#39;t really matter.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12