Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Klite Supertrick

I thought Supertrick is a add-on for Kazaa to stop them Ads and spyware. And I ain't sorry that I got Kazaa Gold Premium 'cos I didn't paid for it.

That's why you should follow me to my board !
    <span style='color:red'>G-L-A-S-G-O-W-C-E-N-T-R-A-L
    FREE APPZ, GAMEZ, MUSIC AND MUCH MORE &#33; FREE &#33; CHECK MY FORUM OUT &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; CLICK HERE &#33;
    SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS
    </span>

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    Originally posted by glasgowcentral@4 April 2004 - 23:15
    I thought Supertrick is a add-on for Kazaa to stop them Ads and spyware.
    you thought wrong.. and how do you stop&#39; spyware, after its already on your comp?

And I ain&#39;t sorry that I got Kazaa Gold Premium &#39;cos I didn&#39;t paid for it.&nbsp;
    you should be because klite is still like 20x better then that...

That&#39;s why you should follow me to my board &#33;&nbsp;
    how about....no

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    Originally posted by GHOST 1337+4 April 2004 - 18:39--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GHOST 1337 @ 4 April 2004 - 18:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-glasgowcentral@4 April 2004 - 23:15
    I thought Supertrick is a add-on for Kazaa to stop them Ads and spyware.
    you thought wrong.. and how do you stop&#39; spyware, after its already on your comp?

And I ain&#39;t sorry that I got Kazaa Gold Premium &#39;cos I didn&#39;t paid for it.
    you should be because klite is still like 20x better then that...

That&#39;s why you should follow me to my board &#33;
    how about....no [/b][/quote]
    Actually, you can stop spyware from calling home if you have the correct entries in your HOSTS file. It&#39;ll be calling the localhost.
    And, you can avoid spyware because there will be no contact to the server listed on the HOSTS file.

-- Xero Grid --
    <span style='color:green'>Supertrick XG Forums</span> | Supertrick XG - Your solution to ads, pop-ups, malicious code, and the rest of the garbage just floating around the web.

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    Originally posted by GHOST 1337@4 April 2004 - 23:39
    That&#39;s why you should follow me to my board &#33;
    how about....no
    You guys are so mean
    <span style='color:red'>G-L-A-S-G-O-W-C-E-N-T-R-A-L
    FREE APPZ, GAMEZ, MUSIC AND MUCH MORE &#33; FREE &#33; CHECK MY FORUM OUT &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; CLICK HERE &#33;
    SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS
    </span>

5. File Sharing   -   #25
    Originally posted by glasgowcentral+5 April 2004 - 00:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (glasgowcentral @ 5 April 2004 - 00:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-GHOST 1337@4 April 2004 - 23:39
    That&#39;s why you should follow me to my board &#33;&nbsp;
    how about....no
    You guys are so mean [/b][/quote]
    no, its just im not going to waste my time going to a site where owners use a Kazaa Gold

6. File Sharing   -   #26
    I couldn&#39;t resist.

-- Xero Grid --
    <span style='color:green'>Supertrick XG Forums</span> | Supertrick XG - Your solution to ads, pop-ups, malicious code, and the rest of the garbage just floating around the web.

7. File Sharing   -   #27
    h1

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123