Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sound Blaster Live! 5.1

Lick My Lovepump
    Mircrosoul, sounds like you're one of them people that has an extension plugged into an extension plugged into an extension plugged into a single power socket. I did that once, and turning lights (small reading lamps plugged into said extensions) on and off made the speakers pop. The lights also got dimmer and brighter when the speakers went on and off

2. Software & Hardware   -   #22
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by Mïcrösöül°V³+12 April 2004 - 12:13--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mïcrösöül°V³ @ 12 April 2004 - 12:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by ROSSCO_2004@10 April 2004 - 22:01
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mïcrösöül°V³
    @10 April 2004 - 16:49
    i have the audigy 2. i found that the older SB cards are a pain in the ass, and will bitch up if you pull the speakers out of the connector while the pc is running. also you have to make sure that the speakers you have are not digital, and that the card will run the ones you do have. it used to take me 3 reboots to get my old SB128 to work again after switching to and from headphones. i hated it, thats why i got an audigy2.

??

the soundcard knows when youve unplugged your speakers
    its not that the card knows it, i think its more of like a voltage spike or something when the stuff is pulled out. hell, i dont know. all i know is when you pull the speakers out when its running and plug them right back in, there isnt any sound. so i always had to reboot a few times to get the sound back [/b][/quote]
    oh alright so its not that the card knows and automatically stops playing, it&#39;s that it&#39;s a pos because it gets knocked out from a little voltage spike

3. Software & Hardware   -   #23
    Mïcrösöül°V³'s Avatar Hammer Smashed Face
    Originally posted by ROSSCO_2004@12 April 2004 - 11:19

oh alright so its not that the card knows and automatically stops playing, it&#39;s that it&#39;s a pos because it gets knocked out from a little voltage spike

4. Software & Hardware   -   #24
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by Mïcrösöül°V³+12 April 2004 - 13:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mïcrösöül°V³ @ 12 April 2004 - 13:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ROSSCO_2004@12 April 2004 - 11:19

[/b][/quote]
    lol i like the smiley, i also like ur avatar.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123