Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: Just Got Broken Into...

Poster
    Originally posted by Marius24@9 April 2004 - 21:59
    just plead guilty say you did it because they stole/he stole your stuff. Judge should see your side but he will still say what you did was wrong (i would disagree with him/her )
    Yeah thats your best bet

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Poster
    A friend of mine, many years ago, was stabbed in the neck. The person who did it had mistaken him for someone else. He was quietly playing pool at the time.

It was fortunate that they stabbed him rather than slit his throat. There was a nurse there and she performed an emergency tracheotomy (put an empty pen in his throat to let him breathe).

He was in intensive care for months and was fortunate not to have died a horrible death, because he had curly blond hair.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Poster
    Originally posted by J'Pol@9 April 2004 - 22:05
    A friend of mine, many years ago, was stabbed in the neck. The person who did it had mistaken him for someone else. He was quietly playing pool at the time.

It was fortunate that they stabbed him rather than slit his throat. There was a nurse there and she performed an emergency tracheotomy (put an empty pen in his throat to let him breathe).

He was in intensive care for months and was fortunate not to have died a horrible death, because he had curly blond hair.

Im typeless

4. Lounge   -   #34
    BANNED
    Yo J what's the curly blond hair have to do?

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Poster
    Originally posted by DWk@9 April 2004 - 23:10
    Yo J what's the curly blond hair have to do?
    He was playing pool, playing a shot at the time and the chap walked in.

He saw the hair leaning over the table and thought it was the chap he was looking for.

Stabbed him in the neck, before he realised it was the wrong person.

The victim was a good mate of mine who was from Australia. Well Glasgow actually but his family had emigrated when he was younger. He was home for a year staying with relatives.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    BANNED
    Oh I get it now..... that's too bad

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Poster
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+9 April 2004 - 22:14--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol @ 9 April 2004 - 22:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DWk@9 April 2004 - 23:10
    Yo J what&#39;s the curly blond hair have to do?

He saw the hair leaning over the table and thought it was the chap he was looking for.

The victim was a good mate of mine who was from Australia. Well Glasgow actually but his family had emigrated when he was younger. He was home for a year staying with relatives. [/b][/quote]
    The guy who stabbed him, once he realised it was wrong person? Then what?

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Poster
    Originally posted by djweiser@9 April 2004 - 21:19
    J&#39;Pol put out a hit on him there and then and he was dead the next night.
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Poster
    Originally posted by djweiser+9 April 2004 - 23:19--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (djweiser @ 9 April 2004 - 23:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@9 April 2004 - 22:14
    <!--QuoteBegin-DWk
    @9 April 2004 - 23:10

The victim was a good mate of mine who was from Australia. Well Glasgow actually but his family had emigrated when he was younger. He was home for a year staying with relatives.
    The guy who stabbed him, once he realised it was wrong person? Then what? [/b][/quote]
    He was held until the Police arrived, which was within a few minutes along with the ambulance. It was only a nurse being there that saved my mate&#39;s life.

He was convicted of attempted murder and went to prison.

I don&#39;t remember the sentence, it was a long tie ago.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Poster
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+9 April 2004 - 22:22--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol @ 9 April 2004 - 22:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by djweiser@9 April 2004 - 23:19
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@9 April 2004 - 22:14
    <!--QuoteBegin-DWk
    @9 April 2004 - 23:10

He was held until the Police arrived, which was within a few minutes along with the ambulance. It was only a nurse being there that saved my mate&#39;s life.

He was convicted of attempted murder and went to prison.

I don&#39;t remember the sentence, it was a long tie ago. [/b][/quote]
    aww dam

glad he did&#39;nt die.

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast