Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Question

JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    @Gurahl.......No dude, it was reported in public

@Nam...........As little as possible

@Rick.........done that Want revenge now just for saying it

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@30 June 2004 - 00:21
    @Rick.........done that Want revenge now just for saying it
    A nice cup of "special" tea should do the trick!

I'll leave the particular speciality up to you (laxatives, urine... the choice is endless&#33

3. Lounge   -   #23
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    I wont get anywhere near anything she eats

Maybe I'll just be annoying, junk mail etc, Ooo Franklin Mint!......Britania Music!!

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

4. Lounge   -   #24
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Today at work I was told by my bosses that they had a report that I'm a "dangerous man and should not be working with public"
    Ask for a copy of the report, include it in your C.V. and post it off to the republican headquarters USA....... Who knows..... you could be asked to be the next Republican Presidential candidate

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    brenda's Avatar Reborn again BT Rep: +3
    Originally posted by gemby!@29 June 2004 - 21:12
    dress like her ...
    funniest thing i read all day
    This fate is worse than death. Condemned to live out existence in a vessel incapable of sustaining my true glory. How am I to function with such limitation? - Illyria

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Your full of colourful ideas, aint you just adorable!

People don't file complaints because your always happy...

Idiot perhaps?
    Don't visit http://curlsonfilm.co.uk ever!

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Been there, done that. MY super wanted to replace me with his girlfriends brother. Same shit. I went to my boss and asked for a private meeting. When we discussed it, I asken him to brought in. When he arrived, I demanded facts. No "i heard" or "he said something like" none of that "It happened a couple of days ago" shit either. I wanted day, date, time, and verbatim comments. I told the little SOB that if he could accuse me of this, he'd better have hard facts and not BS. My boss backed me up on that. He could'nt verify any of it. No proof. Since there were no complaints on me at all, all he could do was sit there and look stupid. If she did it in public, confront her in public. Bust her ass. Demand facts, not BS!!

As a side note, I transferred to another department and the little prick hired his girlfriends brother. The little dweeb was cought steeling stuff and they both got sacked since they were liveing with him and keeping the goodies in his house. I laughed my ass off inplaing view of the idiot when the cops came to get him...at work! Got him on camera in living color. What a feeb!

Later taters,
    BoNe

Liberal: Lib er al Someone who's mind is so open their brains fell out.
    Real cars don't make horsepower at the front wheels, they lift them.
    Lead, follow or get yer ass run over!

8. Lounge   -   #28
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@29 June 2004 - 21:11
    Today at work I was told by my bosses that they had a report that I'm a "dangerous man and should not be working with public" :hmmm:

This is from someone who has known me for years, and is just an attempt to get me sacked as she's never even seen me in a bad mood, now I'm wondering what I should do?

This is a female (mid 50's) so any kind of violent act is out of the question.
    So should I phone the old bill for her trying to get me the sack and sue her arse? (cheaply cos I'm skint)
    Or should I start lots of nasty rumors about her? And play pranks
    Do her nut in

What you think?

Jonno B)
    maybe you should step back and look at yourself. people say others are trying to get them sacked all the time because they just dont like em but i dont think it works like that.

maybe you arent all that perfect, just a bit perverse

9. Lounge   -   #29
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    Oh dear...poor you!

I am going through stuff at work too, with 2 bosses out to get me. I am going through personnel and the union to sort mine out. I guess that's not possible if you work in a small company (which is what it sounds like).

Personally I would advise against any retaliation that would make you look bad or provide more amunition against you. I agree tho that direct confrontation may be a good way to start provided it is witnessed and you keep your temper. Ultimately if its her word against yours, your record with the customer and bosses is what really counts.

It sounds like an over the top way of getting at someone, to call them dangerous...what did you do to the poor bitch??? Without more information about what went off before, its pretty difficult to really give an opinion.

Good luck with it anyway Jonno

10. Lounge   -   #30
    BANNED
    hey sara!! went out again today!!! kinda sucked all the eye contact i was getting again!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast