Chame1eon's Avatar Super Freak
    Originally posted by MagicNakor@8 July 2004 - 02:37
    A modest proposal, without a doubt.

jhonathan swift !
    I only licked you for the salt

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    Chame1eon's Avatar Super Freak
    Originally posted by gemby!@7 July 2004 - 18:10
    is it just me or have kids become more irritating nowadays ??

all they seem to do is grow up too quick and get rude faster and not many have decent manners.

i may only be 16 but i already see a difference. i know that at the age of 6 i wouldn't go about running and shouting and screaming at my parents or others, because i knew i would get punished, but there are so many irritating kids that do those things all the time and its like their parents think this is appropriate behavious for a child !!!!!

the other day i went to the park and while i was there there was this one girl who was wearing a boob tube and a mini-skirt , and these are kids aged 7-10. now this may just be me but i dont think kids of that age should wear those sort of things ! then again im sure some parents think its alrite ....

anyhoo discuss

*im on a roll tonight*
    it is a little shocking to me too. i wasn't anything like that , but maybe when i have kids i'll understand.
    I only licked you for the salt

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Originally posted by Azzz+8 July 2004 - 10:10--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Azzz @ 8 July 2004 - 10:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by vidcc@7 July 2004 - 22:24
    <!--QuoteBegin-gemby&#33;
    @7 July 2004 - 16:10

the other day i went to the park and while i was there there was this one girl who was wearing a boob tube and a mini-skirt , and these are kids aged 7-10. now this may just be me but i dont think kids of that age should wear those sort of things &#33; then again im sure some parents think its alrite ....

do you live near geordieland ?
    wtf is that supposed to mean? [/b][/quote]
    i guess you haven&#39;t experienced the female dress code in that part of the world.

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Originally posted by Azzz+8 July 2004 - 17:10--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Azzz &#064; 8 July 2004 - 17:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by vidcc@7 July 2004 - 22:24
    <!--QuoteBegin-gemby&#33;
    @7 July 2004 - 16:10

the other day i went to the park and while i was there there was this one girl who was wearing a boob tube and a mini-skirt , and these are kids aged 7-10. now this may just be me but i dont think kids of that age should wear those sort of things &#33; then again im sure some parents think its alrite ....

do you live near geordieland ?
    wtf is that supposed to mean? [/b][/quote]

isn&#39;t that obvious?

When I was there I went to this park, it was well scary.

Maybe building a wall around that place isn&#39;t such a bad idea after all

/me runs

EDIT: As for the answer to the question. I think kids these days may be a bit more outspoken than they were in my days, but the general trend is still the same. There are these annoying kids that can get the blood from under your nails and you have the nice and polite ones who you&#39;d want to take home right away.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12