Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rent and Burn?

Mïcrösöül°V³'s Avatar Hammer Smashed Face
    Quote Originally Posted by Samurai
    Orrrrrrrrrrr... we could all try searching. Y'know like normal people.
    yea, they could do that too

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Mïcrösöül°V³
    yea, they could do that too
    they all do it, regardless. check out this thread http://www.filesharingtalk.com/vb3/t90122-.html

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Samurai
    they all do it, regardless. check out this thread http://www.filesharingtalk.com/vb3/t90122-.html
    yea, i saw that thread earlier. It just the new people. They just arent familiar witht board i would like to think. Me personally, i dont care if a question has been asked 1000 times, i like to help when i can, and i would just give them link to the apprpriate thread................................or poop on them

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    i just pm them an image of my cawk... they never come back after that

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Hi,
    Alrite, thnx for the help. I guess I will have to try it. Wow, I can't believe I didn't notice this site before.. it rocks.

Regards,
    DiRect

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Gre1
    I prefer to use DVD2ONE just used it on two movies before I saw this post. I ripped 2 dvd's and put them on one disc.
    I used to use dvd2one. DVDShrink give you better quality.

You can rip out other languages to free up space and get better quality. Can take out stuff like extras too.
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    worldpease's Avatar always annoying
    I would "strongly" recomend " CloneDVD", its only like 3MB and you can get it from Ares, Kazaa, Bittorrent, etc. Plus, its easy to instal, and even easier to use, in part because "it takes care of compression" you don't do a thing, just click next, next, next, and so on.

And About Searching instead of asking here: Well, first, its like filesharing, if we don't share what we know, there will be less parts on the web to get info, cus, frankly, when I search, I usualy get to a forum where someone else had the same truble.
    and second, I think that you also might find technical info on your problem, but some times is helpfut to hear advice from someone that went trugh the proble itself, you might say, personal experience. But well, that is just me.

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by worldpease

And About Searching instead of asking here: Well, first, its like filesharing, if we don't share what we know, there will be less parts on the web to get info, cus, frankly, when I search, I usualy get to a forum where someone else had the same truble.
    and second, I think that you also might find technical info on your problem, but some times is helpfut to hear advice from someone that went trugh the proble itself, you might say, personal experience. But well, that is just me.
    I agree....... with poop...ok, not really poop
    Last edited by Mïcrösöül°V³; 01-29-2005 at 07:32 AM.

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Quote Originally Posted by SingaBoiy
    I used to use dvd2one. DVDShrink give you better quality.

You can rip out other languages to free up space and get better quality. Can take out stuff like extras too.
    U can do the same thing with DVD2ONE. TO: Direct- yes you can copy a blockbuster movie u just need DVD Decrypter and it will remove the protection once you put the disc in the dvd burner.
    Last edited by Gre1; 01-29-2005 at 11:58 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12