Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: hey did Driver 3 released for PC?

cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Isn't bawa from UAE?

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

2. Games   -   #22
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    Being legible should be something to strive for, I don't think you can criticise peerzy for wanting to be able to read something and understand exactly what the poster is saying.

He doesn't demand perfection, but I think he has the right to suggest that someone he knows can do better, makes an effort not to look like he's half using a foreign language. That is something we all should be doing already, out of common courtesy.
    his intention is not to read the post alltho what i said was clear enough to prove the point, it doesnt matter how i write my post what does matter is making the point. he wants to prove others wrong in a way or other(which he cant do), anyhow i dont take it serioucely in preezy's case cuz i no more accept him as a FST member so does some loyal members.

Isn't bawa from UAE?
    yup
    Last edited by bawa@Klite_user; 01-31-2005 at 01:54 PM.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

3. Games   -   #23
    orcutt989's Avatar Blargh
    Quote Originally Posted by bawa@Klite_user
    his intention is not to read the post alltho what i said was clear enough to prove the point, it doesnt matter how i right my post what does matter is making the point. he wants to prove others wrong in a way or other(which he cant do), anyhow i dont take it serioucely in preezy's case cuz i no more accept him as a FST member so does some loyal members.

yup
    Ooh, watch out, he might spellcheck-bomb you.

4. Games   -   #24
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    don't u live in uae? u should know some arabic
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

5. Games   -   #25
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    yup i know, i have no problem with reading the artical i wanted u guys to have look at it and i cant translate entire artical for u guys :sorry:

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

6. Games   -   #26
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    did we ever establish if its on pc?

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/dr....html?q=driv3r

01/27/05 | News | Driver 3 reannounced for PC
    Last edited by TheDave; 01-31-2005 at 03:08 PM.

7. Games   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by orcutt989
    I highly doubt that was Peerzy's intent. And he wasn't "suggesting" that they use proper grammar, he was correcting them, and then scolding them for typos. Knowing how to use a keyboard, and being literate are two very different things.

My 'intent' was that Bawa was typing in a manor that was at some points un-readable and i couldnt make out some parts without having to re-read a good few times.

his intention is not to read the post alltho what i said was clear enough to prove the point, it doesnt matter how i write my post what does matter is making the point. he wants to prove others wrong in a way or other(which he cant do), anyhow i dont take it serioucely in preezy's case cuz i no more accept him as a FST member so does some loyal members.
    So my intentions was to not read a post (well i had to 5 times to understand it) and make a point about the post (which i hadn't read ofcourse) and that you don't take me 'serioucely'(whatever that means, it starts out saying seriously but ends with cely so maybe your talking about vegetable, who knows. Also im not a FST member anymore (points to Senior Member title and the fact that i can make posts outside of the guest section) and that lots of loyal members agree with you on your attack on the english language.

Ooh, watch out, he might spellcheck-bomb you.
    Im sorry from now on i'll make sure all my posts are so like Bawa's you won't be able to read them. Coz u is a fag0t nd no1 leiks u so shut it, hu cres if i spk in engls or in bawa tlk(cos liek no1 cars) ur way 2 old 2 b on a porum nd no1 leiks u n e way.

Happy?

@TehDave - They cancels the PC release for a while after the shyte reviews the console game got and poor sales. They then decided to plough some more money into it in hope of cleaning up enough of the annoying bugs and make the shooting sie of the game fun. Thats why its taking so long for them to port the game to PC.
    Last edited by Peerzy; 01-31-2005 at 03:36 PM.

8. Games   -   #28
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by orcutt989
    I highly doubt that was Peerzy's intent. And he wasn't "suggesting" that they use proper grammar, he was correcting them, and then scolding them for typos. Knowing how to use a keyboard, and being literate are two very different things.
    Can you read peerzy's mind now? And also, it's not the first time one of bawa's posts comes out in a jumble, if peerzy gets a bit miffed after the fiftieth time or whatever it is, then that's hardly strange, IMO.

And like peerzy, I know bawa can do better if he tries, he just doesn't, 'cos it's faster to post without thinking, I guess.

I know you can do better, bawa, just read through your posts one or two times before you press submit, ok?

Or edit them if you find an error, like I just had to do, thrice.

There are a lot of people on this board for whom English isn't their first language, yet most don't write in code.
    Last edited by Snee; 01-31-2005 at 03:49 PM.

9. Games   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by SnnY
    Can you read peerzy's mind now? And also, it's not the first time one of bawa's posts comes out in a jumble, if peerzy gets a bit miffed after the fiftieth time or whatever it is, then that's hardly strange, IMO.

And like peerzy, I know bawa can do better if he tries, he just doesn't, 'cos it's faster to post without thinking I guess.

I know you can do better bawa, just read through your posts one or two times before you press submit, ok?

Or edit them if you find an error, like I just had to do.

Exacly, im not one to talk really as i make quite a few errors, but at least mine is readable and looks like its in English. I make the odd type but its nothing compared with Bawa's minefield of letters.

Something that would make me consider downloading the Pc version would be better shooting levels, easier controlls or the inclusion of a few more film making effects.

10. Games   -   #30
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    apparently its due in march

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123