View Poll Results: Is Mr. M.Jackson Innocent?

Voters
62. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

23 37.10%
  • No

39 62.90%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is Mr. M.Jackson Innocent?

natedogg's Avatar R.I.P. Nate Dogg :(
    yes it dose, he even admited it and in those shows about him it looks not normal of a real person, i personly think how he turned white made him lose his brain

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by natedogg
    yes it dose, he even admited it and in those shows about him it looks not normal of a real person, i personly think how he turned white made him lose his brain
    he never admited he is a pedophile.

He slept with children in his room, I find that stupid because as a celebrity you know you will get sued about this. I dont know if he slept with them in 1 bed.

People now only see the 'bad' things he maybe has done. I dont understand that the US media only think about making money with publishing bullshit over Mr. Jackson and never tell true stories, but don't forget he has donated millions and millions of dollars to help the children in Africa. He loves children but I still think he is NOT a pedophile

3. Lounge   -   #13
    zedaxax's Avatar ___________
    In every town there is a freak - this outcast is easily focused upon and blamed.
    lynching time?

4. Lounge   -   #14
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    Quote Originally Posted by zedaxax
    In every town there is a freak - this outcast is easily focused upon and blamed.
    lynching time?
    Michael Jackson as the modern Elephant Man?

I honestly have no idea wether he did it or not.

And as stated, I never will be completely confident in whatever the jury decide.

That beeing said, you'd imagine that he have the best of chances of a fair trial given his capital, and lawyers. Atleast when compared to less resourceful individuals in the same system.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    Quote Originally Posted by natedogg
    I just have to commend you on your ignorant/peasant style of posting...

Well done
    Last edited by Barky; 02-03-2005 at 08:01 PM.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    Personally, I believe he's a paedophile.
    That belief, however, is not based on such childish notions as 'freak = guilty' or the normality of a "real person" (how do you define that?)
    Well done, natedogg; you've enlightened us all of your immaturity.

This is not an open and shut case; it's not "plain and simple" in the least.
    MJ is wealthy enough to be a lucrative 'hit', famous enough to be affected tremendously by bad publicity, and daft enough to be in a position where false allegations could easily be believed so they're all the more llikely to be made.

The Jurors are going to have a hard time trying to separate the truth from the lies on both sides.
    Last edited by Chewie; 02-03-2005 at 08:41 PM.
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Harsh!'s Avatar n00b
    I heard a disturbing rumor the Grand Jury is gonig to talk to a secret witness...
    No details about this secret witness, except he\she is close to MJ and is reputed to go by the name of "Bubbles"....

More charges may be enevitable depending on the monkeys testimony....lol

8. Lounge   -   #18
    nsane's Avatar .
    guilty...

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Remember the defendant does not have to prove his innocence. The jury is spose to make there choice on if the accusers have proven he has commited a crime. If they do not know, they should vote not guilt however i cannot see him getting out of this, as for my views i think he has some issues he needs to sort out but he's not guilty.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Poster
    To me he is innocent until proven guilty.

I don't want to think he is guilty of this.

On the otherhand, it appears this county is going to spend a tremendous amount of money on prosecuting him. Someone thinks they have evidence to justify this expenditure, apparently.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast