Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: RPG for PC

can I curse? FUCK!
    Wait for fable! Fable!! Woot! That game looks pretty fun.

2. Games   -   #32
    Tikibonbon's Avatar It'll Get Ya Drunk!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfmight
    It appears all of the best RPGs are online.
    Knight Online is pretty decent and free, too. :-P
    http://jerome.galica.free.fr/dc%20comics/Green%20Lantern/GreenLantern_ION.gif

3. Games   -   #33
    Might give that one a go, whats the community like?

4. Games   -   #34
    Debaser
    I just picked up Guild Wars yesterday, best 50$ I've spent on a game in a long long time. I'm not even to level 10 character wise yet and I'm addicted.

Theres a ton of stuff to do, great story (from what I've seen of it so far), a great character creation system, beautiful graphics, fun community, and best of all no monthly fees!

If your looking to pay for a game then definatley check it out.

5. Games   -   #35
    Yeh someone else I know is plannign to buy it, so I think I might then..only thing is they bring out new chapters or whatever they call them that you have to pay extra for if you want to play in them, which means more money outlayed and perhaps a lesser range of people in these new ares.

6. Games   -   #36
    Money Fist's Avatar Che-Che get the yayo
    I havent read this all but u said u want somthin like morrowind with better graphics =
    NeverWinter Nights
    this game took so many hours of my life

7. Games   -   #37
    Debaser
    Quote Originally Posted by ready1
    Yeh someone else I know is plannign to buy it, so I think I might then..only thing is they bring out new chapters or whatever they call them that you have to pay extra for if you want to play in them, which means more money outlayed and perhaps a lesser range of people in these new ares.
    True enough, but there's quite a bit of content in this one, enough to keep you playing for a while, you'll get more than your moneys worth, no question about that. But anyway It's something to think about at least.

8. Games   -   #38
    Yeh..i'm almost off the idea of rpg's..been getting a lot of work lately, I think i'l just buy myself a legit version of counter strike source, then I can just play whenever I want, don't have to worry about anything other than picking it up and playing for however long I want.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234