Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Helicopter shot down north of Baghdad

Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkin Park
    wow, Samurai what a pic! That head looks fake tho.

Its so fecking juicy
    it's real - check out rotten.com

2. The Drawing Room   -   #32
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Samurai
    it's real - check out rotten.com
    Pretty much every pic on that site is graphic... DONT DO THIS AT HOME CHILDREN!!

3. The Drawing Room   -   #33
    ah, rotten.com. a top-notch time-waster site, if you're not easily offended.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #34
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    lol, i am (or am i? ). nah, i've been there, it's pretty sick but i'm not easily offended so...

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #35
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    The photo Samurai posted shows a terrorist spotted INSIDE the Green Zone in Iraq. He
    was taken out by an Alabama National Guardsman with a .50 Barrett shiper
    rifle at 1050 yards,(over 1/2 mile) one shot. He was observed wearing the suicide bomber
    vest and the rest, as they say, is history.

yo

6. The Drawing Room   -   #36
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo
    The photo Samurai posted shows a terrorist spotted INSIDE the Green Zone in Iraq. He
    rifle at 1050 yards,(over 1/2 mile) one shot. He was observed wearing the suicide bomber

it's funny - i was chatting to my friend who saw this pic and i suggested it looked like a shot from a .50 cal barratt rifle. they're a powerful gun, and i knew that by the look of the pic it must have been one. should have put money on it eh

7. The Drawing Room   -   #37
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by 3RA1N1AC
    yeh well anyway, my previous post shouldn't be counted as an expression of pro-jihad sympathy or anything. i'm in the middle of watching a marathon of wildlife documentaries and (not to say that life is cheap or worthless) it just reminds me of how much time & energy that people put into being offended at things like the particular method of killing an innocent civilian. it's a man bites dog story because it isn't just the run of the mill friendly fire or "glitch in the guidance system" collateral damage that kills other innocent civilians.
    Sorry bud but there is a difference.

Imagine if we targeted cilvilians and then added to by videotaping it.

Accidents versus On Purpose.

I don't know where you get this time and energy shit either. I'm either offended or not. The good thing is that when these little demon motherfuckers do this shit, all they do is get people more pissed off at them. In some cases, they it works where they actually scare and/or make cowards of the people they fucked up (maybe Spain, Phillipines).

Imagine a US soldier accidently killing another...then imagine that he targeted our own. You could say the end result is the same, a soldiers is dead, but how it came about is a motherfucker.

Sorry your logic doesn't hold up.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

8. The Drawing Room   -   #38
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo

Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. The Drawing Room   -   #39
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt_azad
    http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/meast/...ain/index.html

I've seen the videos, and I must say, they're sick. I know this is old but still, the way that the "gunmen" kill the survivor (Bulgarian pilot that miraculously survived the crash and crawled away from it with a broken leg) is just sickening. If you want to watch it I can only think of muchosucko.com right now, don't know if it's posted anywhere else. Here are the links (they're broken into 2 parts):

1st part: http://www.muchosucko.com/video-civi...21stapril.html

2nd part (shooting the pilot): http://www.muchosucko.com/video-heli...iraqpart2.html

They actually help the pilot up before they shoot him, you can clearly see that the pilot is in shock and he puts up his hand towards the gun trying to plea not to shoot him. Just sick.

edit: The videos are pretty sick, charred bodies and such, but when the shoot the pilot you can't see any blood or mutilation just a body, plus the vid. quality isn't that great either, blurry at times.
    Cant be true..

The war was over a couple of years ago according to some. The people of Iraq are as happy as Larry now with their Democracy and have no complaints.

That must be the case, Blaire and Bush tell us so.

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

10. The Drawing Room   -   #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    I don't know where you get this time and energy shit either.
    i dunno where i get this time & energy shit, either. hence the amount of time & energy i'm further devoting to the topic, when i could be spending it on something more relevant like a croissandwich: 0.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast