Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pisexy account. Looking for Sct

bunny67's Avatar THE ORIGINAL BUNNY! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollin84 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Degenx View Post
    I think its a fair deal, ScT is way overrated. They have the same torrents as every other torrent site. Unless you have a server your f*cked. Believe me, if you ever get a hold of ScT you people will be disappointed. GUARANTEED!

i agree... the speeds kick ass... but if you're looking for better content and pretty good speeds go for ftn. sct is overrated and u cant seed back unless u have a seedbox.
    that so untrue i dnt have a seedbox and have good ration in sct

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    LOL, then you must leave the torrent running for a month then. Because the people with servers seed the torrent 10X over until there is virtually no leechers left. I use a server myself and can't even get full speed there.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    bunny67's Avatar THE ORIGINAL BUNNY! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    not at all usually 2-3 days thats it dne if full dvd

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +5
    took me bout 2.75 days to upload 350GB on sct as an uploader with a seedbox... the leechs leech so fast then become seeds and your u/l speed just drops.

as a home user with 92KB u/l i'd rather use ftn personally. but sct does keep torrents active for a long time which is nice.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    Backslash's Avatar you're dead BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bunny67 View Post
    your all so cruel
    No kidding. It's quite commiserable, really.

God forbid someone not be an expert in tracker trading.
    i don't know, man. i'm not an expert in cars but i know not to trade a 2007 Porsche for an '85 Ford

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    X's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    so what u guys are tellin OP is that he/she needs to trade her pisexy account for FTN rather ScT close thread please
    >< marks the spot

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    If you don't have the down line to appreciate ScT, you really will be disappointed. If you have a decent line tho, it's by far the best tracker. No one even cares of you hit and run on new/newish stuff.

And just build ratio during free leech and seeding large packs long term.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Backslash View Post

No kidding. It's quite commiserable, really.

God forbid someone not be an expert in tracker trading.
    i don't know, man. i'm not an expert in cars but i know not to trade a 2007 Porsche for an '85 Ford
    That's a poor comparison. Those are tangible things that you've seen and known about your whole life - it's hardly the same.

Many of the members here didn't even know what a torrent was a year or two ago, and even if they did, it doesn't mean they know squat about tracker ranking.

I have a buddy who I invited to torrentleech only yesterday. I turned him on to torrents almost two years ago, but he was still using Mininova, Torrentspy, and TPB as those are the ones included in the search within his client. Most people don't get as involved in torrents as much as you guys do, myself included. Everything I've learned about them, I picked up from reading on this forum. I never even tried to get an account to sct, ftn, fsc, etc. and still have no interest in them.

I get most of my downloads via newsgroups these days unless I need to fall back on torrents. Once you've seen the newsgroups "light", only then will you have reached the mountaintop.

It's comical to read how all the torrent members mock the new guys for not knowing what's "best", but the newsgroups members say the same about torrent users.

Oh well, to each his own. If it weren't for FST, I'd probably still be using Kazaa.

yo

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    X's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Backslash View Post
    That's a poor comparison. Those are tangible things that you've seen and known about your whole life - it's hardly the same.

Many of the members here didn't even know what a torrent was a year or two ago, and even if they did, it doesn't mean they know squat about tracker ranking.

I have a buddy who I invited to torrentleech only yesterday. I turned him on to torrents almost two years ago, but he was still using Mininova, Torrentspy, and TPB as those are the ones included in the search within his client. Most people don't get as involved in torrents as much as you guys do, myself included. Everything I've learned about them, I picked up from reading on this forum. I never even tried to get an account to sct, ftn, fsc, etc. and still have no interest in them.

I get most of my downloads via newsgroups these days unless I need to fall back on torrents. Once you've seen the newsgroups "light", only then will you have reached the mountaintop.

It's comical to read how all the torrent members mock the new guys for not knowing what's "best", but the newsgroups members say the same about torrent users.

Oh well, to each his own. If it weren't for FST, I'd probably still be using Kazaa.
    so true so true... even downloading comes in phases ......
    when ur a baby --- kazaa/bearshare
    when ur a teenager --- download from itunes//torrents
    adults can afford newsgroups..
    >< marks the spot

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by x5quarei7 View Post

so true so true... even downloading comes in phases ......
    when ur a baby --- kazaa/bearshare
    when ur a teenager --- download from itunes//torrents
    adults can afford newsgroups..
    $20/month for unlimited usage is nothing.

You can also check to see if your ISP has a news server, which would make it free. Almost all major providers do. The retention is far less though.

yo

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast