Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bitmetv.org account Problem

Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by spark View Post
    pm rvt , he is the of the most helpful men I ever known..
    I couldnīt agree more with you.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by znik View Post
    Saroman you were probably invited by the wrong person, or you were unlucky to be part of a tree full of traders, cheaters and scammers.

They won't bother about one good apple if the whole tree is full of bad apples.

That's why I am always saying be careful by whom you are invited, especially there...
    Well but what was my fault if somewhere down the line or up the tree someone from my inviters invitee is banned..
    Besides account was very old and it had good ratio.. I told him to check my records i.e IP change,Pass change or Mail change. and if he finds anything suspicious then dont unban it..

I tired to convince rvt in every possible way, but same reply

Admin banned your account, I can't help

Well that was really helpful..
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Saroman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by znik View Post
    Saroman you were probably invited by the wrong person, or you were unlucky to be part of a tree full of traders, cheaters and scammers.

They won't bother about one good apple if the whole tree is full of bad apples.

That's why I am always saying be careful by whom you are invited, especially there...
    Well but what was my fault if somewhere down the line or up the tree someone from my inviters invitee is banned..
    Besides account was very old and it had good ratio.. I told him to check my records i.e IP change,Pass change or Mail change. and if he finds anything suspicious then dont unban it..

I tired to convince rvt in every possible way, but same reply

Admin banned your account, I can't help

Well that was really helpful..
    so did you tried to talk with the admin ?

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Yeah waited for 3-4hrs..No VOICE

Explained my problem to a good mod "yupster" he agreed with me but it wasnt his dept. to unban accounts. Asked me to talk with 'Q' but i never get the voice. So asked Rvt to intervene and help me out.
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Living on the edge BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by spark View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dave12 View Post
    rvt is doing what he is supposed to do and if he doesn't reply to pms that shouldn't bother any one, rvt is not here to take care of ur problems only he has other things to as well including catching traders, and as far as i think being banned on any private doesn't give u the right to start a flaming thread against it and its staff , being on a private tracker is a privilege not ur right.
    he does, he always replays as far as I know
    yeah i know and i know that he is one of the best staff along with stoi and others (though i will not compare him brandon)

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    psxcite's Avatar Pimpilicious Penguin
    Yea, it could be a miss typed IP mask ban that is registering as an ISP ban instead. Only thing I can think could have happened. I would try accessing the site from someone else's system. Or *gasp* use a free dialup ISP to see if you can login. Once inside, access the forums and leave a message. Although, I would go to the irc channel for immediate help.

You could always get a $1-$2 bnc and get on the irc channel and have an admin fix the problem too. Just another suggestion. Maybe even find a free shell account for ircd.
    "Dude, where's my rar?"

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    rvt's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    @sangos, I've sent you details of how somebody fixed a similar 403 problem on bitme.
    It may work for bmtv, might not, but worth a try.

@saroman, there is nothing I can do other than tell you to talk to an admin. Q is usually around australian evening time.

@nemrod, sorry, there is no other way to get in touch with admins other than the IRC. I think ib stopped coming here after the last time he was banned.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by rvt View Post
    @sangos, I've sent you details of how somebody fixed a similar 403 problem on bitme.
    It may work for bmtv, might not, but worth a try.

@saroman, there is nothing I can do other than tell you to talk to an admin. Q is usually around australian evening time.

@nemrod, sorry, there is no other way to get in touch with admins other than the IRC. I think ib stopped coming here after the last time he was banned.

Thank you a lot, I connected to IRC and in 2 minutes my problem was fixed in a wonderful way.

"Errarum humanum est" but one can admit mistakes and I made the mistake of think that BitmeTV staff were a bunch of *****. I must say I never was so wrong.

Thanks a lot rvt.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    sangos's Avatar T|-|E RE/-\PER BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    sorrry i took so long but i cant be here a lot thxx to my F**** ISP .........

but Please to all the people out there i was the one who started the topic and i was askin for help not askin how good RVT or anyone JUst FOR HELP if u can contact with Bitmetv staff or u can go to there IRC and find out what is wrong with my account

SO PLease Stop posting things that WONT HElp me at all

cuz My FAV. account was banned and am not in da "MOOD" to c what do u people think of this and that

and BTW: RVT he was very helpful and answered my PMs and he is the only one here (and spark ) who tried to help me so Please , PLease

dont post here if u dont think this Post will help me get back my Account

thxx

and sorry for the inconvince !!!!!

EDIT:

as U can see there is a problem that i cant solve am banned from the IRC channel .
    Last edited by sangos; 11-11-2007 at 08:45 PM.

change it so i dont get my A** Kicked

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123