Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: Are you into games? Is BlackCats the one tracker you want?

Villalltheway's Avatar Paint it Pink BT Rep: +1
    Please can i have an invte? I will be very grateful if u can sort me out with an invite.
    Hope to hear from you soon

p.s. according to this artile on this website writen by Eric Mcnally this should work -

http://www.helium.com/items/194893-h...ething-for-you

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #62
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Well I'll do a statement instead. If you provide sufficient proof (profile links to other trackers where you are a good member) through PM that you are a good user, then Eric Mcnally was right.

I would have sent this through PM, but thread was on page 3 now, and I still need between 1 and 3 more users.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #63
    I would really appreciate help getting back onto the greatest games site ever. I was on before but was removed due to inactivity. My sons xbox360 got the RROD and so I wasn't using the site for a while. I managed to get it working again and he would really appreciate some new games.

I have good speeds, This is on one cable modem. I have two on dual wan, with a third hooked up soon.

I have a good ratio on pisexy. I upload until I can't no more.

And most important my new BCG drive is empty and needs filling.

It seems as though your just doing this to get good people onto the site and I certainly fall into that category. However if you're interested I'm willing to give someone a pisexy invite and 500gb to get them started.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #64
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Like bobabc, my Xbox got the dreaded 3RROD and died on me just under a year ago. I've finally got around to replacing it and flashing the drive again, now i've got a years worth of titles to catch up on! I did have an account on Blackcat where if memory serves me correct, i had a 1.3 ratio last time i checked, but it's disappeared due to inactivity which is a real wounder as i always maintained a good ratio there. I've provided links below to my profile on other sites so that you can't see that i'm not a leech. I only download things i need and spend most of my time uploading even though i only have a 3mb/1mb connection (the downside of moving from the UK to Spain)

To answer your questions:

Do you like to play games? Very much so.
    Are you in need of a good source for games? Definately
    Do you think could be a good member of Blackcats from the get go? Yes, the first thing i'll do is start seeding the 9 new releases that i have downloaded recently
    Have you been a member here for a while and are you active here? I've been a member here for quite a while but i'm probably not the most active poster although i do read threads on a daily basis.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #65
    salahnasser's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10

Do you like to play games?

yeeeees at least 2 hours a day

Are you in need of a good source for games?

yes because i don't have spacial torrent site for games and i want to start with BCG
    although i have many high level tracker so i know a lot about torrent

Do you think could be a good member of Blackcats from the get go?

yes because i am a good member in all sites that i have ( if want proof tell me)

Have you been a member here for a while and are you active here?

i have been member for not big time
    i am really active those days

i want to add that i was trader before
    but now i have changed and i don't trade no more
    so please if want any thing to proof that i deserve it just tell me

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #66
    i would like an invite
    plz
    i need a good source to download games
    i play games all day long
    and i think this is the best tracker for this goal
    i can send to you proofs if you ask me to
    THX

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #67
    I have found 10 people of which 8 are already invited, as unless something goes wrong with the last two, this GA is closed. The last two have been PMed, so if you didn't get a PM from me, you are not one of the 10.

I'm sorry for the ones that posted too late.
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #68
    salahnasser's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Skies View Post
    I have found 10 people of which 8 are already invited, as unless something goes wrong with the last two, this GA is closed. The last two have been PMed, so if you didn't get a PM from me, you are not one of the 10.

I'm sorry for the ones that posted too late.
    no problem m8
    i hope i can find an invite soon

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #69
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Skies View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by misteg View Post
    A jelly baby goes to the doctor and says "Doctor I'm worried about my willie. It's covered in liquorice and hundreds and thousands". "What have you been doing?" replied the doctor. "Fcking allsorts!"
    You got my attention alright, but I didn't laugh. All that joke made me think is "hundreds and thousands of WHAT????"

And now I can't get it out of my head
    Realise my mistake. Hundred and thousands is the British equivalent of what folk in the US call sprinkles. Also Allsorts maybe something that folk outside the UK don't know about.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liquorice_allsorts

I'll crawl back under my stone..

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #70
    All 10 have been invited. This GA if officially closed.

OH and better luck next time misteg. If all the ivitees are on their best behavior, who knows. Maybe stoi gives me 10 more.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567