View Poll Results: Who is the worst member of the hdbits/sdbits staff?

Voters
62. You may not vote on this poll
  • nwo

9 14.52%
  • Firon

5 8.06%
  • Valerio

2 3.23%
  • ncise

0 0%
  • mostling

1 1.61%
  • memineours

2 3.23%
  • sportcenter

4 6.45%
  • VictorCS

0 0%
  • blank vote (see results)

39 62.90%
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: The worst member of the hdbits/sdbits staff

Why put it forward as a serious question then?
    If you want want fun and a laugh all good and well but this I do not think was the initial reason for the thread here.
    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b36/Duckster666/DUCK.png
    Not looking for anything
    There are 10 kinds of people who know binary. Those who do, and those who don't.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Well, it's partially humorous and partially serious. FST is a great place to discuss staff members from different trackers.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Got no arguement on that m8 it is but do you not think that the way the post is other trackers will not be wanting you in there ranks due to your re-action here.
    Do remember a lot of people here use diff names than they do on sites and if ordianary torrenting people can do that do you not think owners and staff will and may not even post?
    Not looking for anything
    There are 10 kinds of people who know binary. Those who do, and those who don't.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckater View Post
    Got no arguement on that m8 it is but do you not think that the way the post is other trackers will not be wanting you in there ranks due to your re-action here.
    Do remember a lot of people here use diff names than they do on sites and if ordianary torrenting people can do that do you not think owners and staff will and may not even post?
    I am not sure what you mean. Do you mean that staff members from other trackers and ordinary people may get upset by threads similar to this one and they will never start posting at FST?

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    No m8 if they see you on there trackers/sites may well be wary of your actions and slightest thing you will be banned as pre-judged on things like this.
    I know I would be watching people on GTi who posted things like this about other staff as who knows who you would want to have a go at next.
    Not looking for anything

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    No m8 if they see you on there trackers/sites may well be wary of your actions and slightest thing you will be banned as pre-judged on things like this.
    I know I would be watching people on GTi who posted things like this about other staff as who knows who you would want to have a go at next.
    But the hdbits/sdbits staff members are truly bad; that's why it was necessary to create this poll.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL View Post
    But the hdbits/sdbits staff members are truly bad; that's why it was necessary to create this poll.
    That may or may not be the case I cannot comment on as do not know them. But it does not mean they are not friendly with owners of other sites who may read this, which could cause you issues on there sites.
    Not looking for anything

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Why did you get banned from one of these sites?

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Voted Valerio, it sounds gay.
    Last edited by NSMB; 09-16-2009 at 08:06 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by NSMB View Post
    Voted Valerio, it sounds gay.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast