Hi i am here again to ask for an invite
    so the only thing that i can say is that i m here to offer
    thanks

ps i know that there are people here with much better rep
    so i can wait

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #102
    Aliyans's Avatar Came, Saw &Conquered BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    hi
    i have been a gamer since i started playing on pc at age 10 n now i have a playstation. i want some games like Tom clancy's stuff n some others too..i have some too i would like to share..but i understand only uploaders can upload ..apart from that ..i will be able to offer my help to anybody who needs it.. especially relted to game errors n fixes ..installation problems ..tips for playing games ..etc..i will be acitve in froum n irc of GREAT BCG as i have been in other sites..i was there in ur first giveaway .. i can offer u a good memebrship n a helping minds... hope u consider me this time
    Last edited by Aliyans; 03-27-2008 at 02:32 AM.

Weindians

SHARING IS CARING..

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #103
    Patience bro, stoi has to get trough 11 pages of "plzzz invite me man!! plzzz dude!!"...

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #104
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    as i cant use my previus invitation ,cause i dont have aN ISP email

i want one to BCG if i can get one

thanks stoi

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #105
    Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    hi,
    I am a huge game buff and i have owned every generation gaming system which came out from atari to commodore 60 to 16bit sega genesis to super nintendo to playstation 1 to playstation2,xbox to xbox 360. I also know this for a fact that bcg is an excellent source for games and a community like no other how do i know this bcz i had the good fortune of being a member there for quite some time but i lost my account due to my utter stupidity and now i repent for my sins from the bottom of my heart and seek forgiveness and another account so can u please help me.I swear upon God (cross my heart and hope to die) that i will not not trade or cheat, keep up a good ratio and remain active.all i need is another chance to prove myself.i'll be eternally grateful if u make a member of bcg so that i can gain what i have lost and without which i am simply desolate. i promise to be more active and upload as much as i download since now i have a new connection with its speedtest below:

http://www.speedtest.net/result/251059899.png

So once again please let me be a member of bcg so that i can once again enjoy the privileges of having access to the best gaming source and community on the net.

One last thing i do have an ISP email so that won't be an issue.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #106
    npjunior's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7

Tongue

Hi, so good for Stoi!
    I come expecting the Blackcats open since December for registration but without success. I would like very much to purchase and an account. Ja I tried to talk to you for several times, tried ate pay to have access. I would like encarecida mind you please me that a hit. Since I.
    I thank your attention.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #107
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    sorry, my ISP cut me off for the past 2 days (not paying the bill lol) i will leave this open a little bit longer, but i have only just got back online 10 minutes ago so cant be bothered to go through this just yet.

I will though in the next couple of days.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #108
    I've paid my isp bill for 5 months

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #109
    bebytza's Avatar be you BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Can i have man??>..i will show proofs and speedtest if needs
    I'm a fan off games....
    Is great community i think.Give to me chance to try

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #110
    mshassy's Avatar Half Retired BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    i really like to have a BCG coz they have gr8 speeds and and good pre times
    and im a seeder in all my torrent sites

please give me a chance and i can be a part in the community
    i can give u proofs stoi bro

thanks

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast