Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast

Thread: Outsystem.pl

Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabagast View Post
    How long does it take for you get servers now? kinda annoying it says available and after you pay it says out of stock, booooh
    I think it says available on the order page if OVH has them in stock. Once you place the order he has to order them from OVH and get them setup, which should takes up to 72 hours.

Then he gets the info from OVH and does the setup based on what you ordered(installing utorrent, vnc, and ftp). Then forwards the login information to you.

2. BitTorrent   -   #132
    I ordered share 1 on 16/2, It was 6 available. I got email from them which said max take 72 hours. But it is over 72 hours now. Nothing happen. Still waiting server. What happen? Outsystem. Can you at least give us some info.?

3. BitTorrent   -   #133
    Hit him up on MSN, or email him. [email protected] you can also use his website to get a hold of him.

4. BitTorrent   -   #134
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by sksksk1 View Post
    I ordered share 1 on 16/2, It was 6 available. I got email from them which said max take 72 hours. But it is over 72 hours now. Nothing happen. Still waiting server. What happen? Outsystem. Can you at least give us some info.?
    If you have any question ... [email protected]...

5. BitTorrent   -   #135
    thx. I got my server.

6. BitTorrent   -   #136
    First of all let me say i got his site from a friend of mine using his 1gb server with not complain what so ever and i chat with this guy from his site asking a lot of question (@ a moment he though i was from a competition, ) he even would let me test a box but wasn't any available @ the moment so i said...Hey what da heck...I'll spend US$25.00 on a share1 and c how it goes, when i get the seedbox then I'll write a review on it (good or bad)....but i wont judge this guy in advance, i know from other ppl that OVH is a pain in the butt when ordering servers due to high demands and other tech stuff...he has answer it all my questions so far...so for support I'll give him 10/10...

7. BitTorrent   -   #137
    i think he is sleeping now . waiting him

8. BitTorrent   -   #138
    Siddharth1's Avatar Let'z Rock..!! BT Rep: +5
    Yeah.. I ordered a server today morning.. its out of stock...

will wait for him to come online.

9. BitTorrent   -   #139
    Member BT Rep: +1
    Hi mates. I saw many positive feedback in this thread so i thought i would try this seedbox. I have chosen Seedbox S, set-up was quite fast, about 3 hours. The speeds are ok for this service, 11 MB up/down. I have to say that iam linux noob so its good for me to have the box installed properly. I have been using the same box from seedhost.eu so far so i was prepared for the same user interface while using remote desktop through vnc but here is only command line and utorrent running. No web browser, i cant browse on disk, cant find how much disk space is left. So im forced to use Webui which works fine and even setting availability is there so no problem using it, i can live with this. The main problem appeared when i tried to get my files from box through FTP. The speed is much slower than my home bandwidth. It looks that the max speed is set to 940 kB/s, no more. Sometimes, mainly in the evening, it balances between 100 and 300 kB/s. I have tried to solve this problem with support, it looked that the guy was willing to help me, we have changed two mails but after my last one where i wrote that the speed is still the same poor no more answer from him. Actually im not so angry about this experience, i just wanted to try the other provider, meanwhile the seedhost.eu gave me an offer i couldnt refuse so im actually happy with the result. Just my two cents.

10. BitTorrent   -   #140
    @jamilarov: interesting that your speeds really vary/drop during the evening. Are you quite sure the problem isn't on your side (like your ISP capping/shaping traffic during those hours)?

Also, have you tried different FTP-clients and/or active workers? I also had a problem with another seedbox once where I got only 500KB/s but switching client (CuteFTP to FileZilla) and upping the workers (10 active), I reached well over 2.2MB/s FTP-transfers.

Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast