PDA

View Full Version : you like guns?

Santa
08-10-2005, 09:07 AM
this is wrong in so many ways
http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=v-1487

Mr. Mulder
08-10-2005, 09:30 AM
all the postman wanted was to give them their letters, he just wouldn't take no for an answer :cry:

wit_
08-10-2005, 09:42 AM
I like guns allright and have been shooting with them since I was quite young, but to let THAT young kids shoot with machine guns and shit like that is a bit off in my opinion :/

Jon L. Obscene
08-10-2005, 09:46 AM
Oooooooooooonly in America :frusty:

Jonno :cool:

enoughfakefiles
08-10-2005, 11:53 AM
I was half expecting arnie to be in that video.:uzi9mm:

BawA
08-10-2005, 12:23 PM
nice clip dude, its dead funny to see grannies with thoes heavy guns :lol:
btw r they using live ammunitation ?

Dark Steno
08-10-2005, 12:27 PM
Whoa! live ammunations?

BawA
08-10-2005, 12:40 PM
i think its live ammu's, why thier aming other why's

sArA
08-10-2005, 01:55 PM
That just made me feel quite sick....those little kids...ffs what on earth were their parents thinking?

Smith
08-10-2005, 05:23 PM
....only in america....

If you want your kids to grow up to fight terrorists, you gotta start early :dry:

McStabhappy
08-10-2005, 05:46 PM
wow i doubt most of those guns are even legal. ive been shooting guns since i was 4 years old

Skiz
08-10-2005, 06:26 PM
I don't see what's wrong with it. I was raised around most of the guns you see in that video, and NO, none of them are illegal. My dad is a gun collector and so he has tons and tons of guns. Not the crumby, cheap uzi's like some in the video, but mostly military weapons from muskets to modern machine guns dating from the Revolutionary War to the present. It's really not a big deal. Those are probably just people in a gun club that meet once a year to show off and chit-chat guns or something.

As for the kids being there. Good. I was taught about guns from a very young age and was shooting guns at a very young age, and thus I grew up with a good knowlegde of gun safety, unlike so many others who don't know squat about guns. ;)

ziggyjuarez
08-10-2005, 06:28 PM
I don't see what's wrong with it. I was raised around most of the guns you see in that video, and NO, none of them are illegal. My dad is a gun collector and so he has tons and tons of guns. Not the crumby, cheap uzi's like some in the video, but mostly military weapons from muskets to modern machine guns dating from the Revolutionary War to the present. It's really not a big deal. Those are probably just people in a gun club that meet once a year to show off and chit-chat guns or something.

Hard-core:ohmy:
What is even more hardcore is you dont see anything wrong with it.

manker
08-10-2005, 06:31 PM
I wish my Dad had loads of guns. It would be so cool.

I find people who try to show off by saying that their Dad has loads of guns really funny.

However, if my Dad had loads of guns, I'd hope he was the type to join up with a gun club that lets kids handle machine guns. That would be so cool.

Skiz
08-10-2005, 06:44 PM
I find people who try to show off by saying that their Dad has loads of guns really funny.

I'm not showing off. What's there to show off. :unsure:

I was mearly illustrating a point that I've been around these types of people and they're not "nuts".

ziggyjuarez
08-10-2005, 06:46 PM
http://www.simpsonspark.com/images/whitepages/riche_texan.jpg

YeeeeHaaaw

manker
08-10-2005, 06:50 PM

I'm not showing off. What's there to show off. :unsure:

I was mearly illustrating a point that I've been these types of people and they're not "nuts".It was completely superfluous. If you were raised around guns it follows that your Dad keeps them.

I don't see what's wrong with it. I was raised around most of the guns you see in that video, and NO, none of them are illegal. It's really not a big deal. Those are probably just people in a gun club that meet once a year to show off and chit-chat guns or something.

Both mean exactly the same thing.

Cheese
08-10-2005, 07:05 PM
Christ. I don't ever want to get into this tragic debate again. I'll just quote Goldfinger:

"fuck the NRA and fuck their attitude" - FTN (http://www.plyrics.com/lyrics/goldfinger/ftn.html)

Santa
08-10-2005, 07:08 PM
Christ. I don't even want to get into this tragic debate again. I'll just quote Goldfinger:

:lol:
i did n't intend it to go this way :lol: :ph34r:
anyway ere you have it lounge style :naughty:
suck my gun honey

manker
08-10-2005, 07:12 PM
Currently listening to:

Golfinger - Open Your Eyes.

FTN.

:D

Cheese
08-10-2005, 07:14 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v504/ZendoDeb/51570cec.jpg

This picture works as satire for those of us who hate guns and is a positive message to those who love instruments of murder.:blink:

Skiz
08-10-2005, 07:21 PM
@ Manker - Hmmmm... I guess it's just me being detail oriented. Better than a lack of details though I say. :)

manker
08-10-2005, 07:25 PM
@ Manker - Hmmmm... I guess it's just me being detail oriented. Better than a lack of details though I say. :)If you weren't showing off then you were being tautological - which is even worse in my book :dry:

;)

Santa
08-10-2005, 07:32 PM
I wish my Dad had loads of guns. It would be so cool.

However, if my Dad had loads of guns, I'd hope he was the type to join up with a gun club that lets kids handle machine guns. That would be so cool.

Next Xmas or at the birthday of your Dad maybe should buy him a Uzi so your unrequeted childhood wet dream comes true.
its never too late

{I}{K}{E}
08-10-2005, 07:35 PM

me wanted to post that :pinch:

Skiz
08-10-2005, 07:36 PM
@ Manker - Hmmmm... I guess it's just me being detail oriented. Better than a lack of details though I say. :)If you weren't showing off then you were being tautological - which is even worse in my book

Doesn't the fact that you're keeping this going make you tautological? :lol:

Cheese
08-10-2005, 07:37 PM

Jonno :cool:

me wanted to post that line... :pinch:

Just delete his post and post it yourself then.:shifty:

{I}{K}{E}
08-10-2005, 07:38 PM
me wanted to post that line... :pinch:

Just delete his post and post it yourself then.:shifty:

but then I won't get a melon :cry:

manker
08-10-2005, 07:42 PM
If you weren't showing off then you were being tautological - which is even worse in my book

Doesn't the fact that you're keeping this going make you tautological? :lol:No :ermm:

Pedantic/argumentative/punctilious or even pedagogic but almost certainly not tautological.

Skiz
08-10-2005, 07:46 PM
Meh. I'm not going to get into a debate about a debate about a debate. :P

Cheese
08-10-2005, 07:47 PM
Doesn't the fact that you're keeping this going make you tautological? :lol:No :ermm:

Pedantic/argumentative/punctilious or even pedagogic but almost certainly not tautological.

Clever:lol:

Gripper
08-11-2005, 01:11 PM
I think I'll just stick to playing video games,seen the mess the real ones make,don't care for it much.

GepperRankins
08-11-2005, 01:25 PM
"proud american
proud firefighter
BUSH CHENEY"

who make who look bad

rnichilo
08-11-2005, 05:31 PM
awesome!

Skiz
08-11-2005, 06:07 PM
"proud american
proud firefighter
BUSH CHENEY"

who make who look bad

I think they compliment each other nicely. :D

Formula1
08-11-2005, 06:22 PM

As for the kids being there. Good. I was taught about guns from a very young age and was shooting guns at a very young age, and thus I grew up with a good knowlegde of gun safety, unlike so many others who don't know squat about guns. ;)

I thought in the U.S. , that only semi-automatic ak47's are legal and that automatic ak47 are illegal... :ohmy:

Skiz
08-11-2005, 08:14 PM
I thought in the U.S. , that only semi-automatic ak47's are legal and that automatic ak47 are illegal... :ohmy:

Those people that were in legal possession/ownership of the 27(?) automatic rifles that were put on the ban list, were allowed to retain ownership of those weapons. However, they are no longer allowed to sell them like you would any other weapon. Transferring ownership of those weapons goes like this. If I live in Alpha county and I want to buy an automatic rifle from someone in Bravo county, I must first be able to pass the appropriate criminal background check. After that, I would need a written letter from the Sheriff of both counties approving the transfer. (I don't mean just any sheriff, I mean the Sheriff, as in the one that's elected and oversees everything). If I get the approval from both Sheriff's, only then can the purchase and transfer take place, along with a $200 per weapon fee. That is Texas law. The laws may differ greatly or slightly from state to state. But I know for sure that the criminal background check is a federal law.

FinalTheorem
08-12-2005, 05:57 AM
My 2 cents:
If you've never shot a gun, you might want to try it before you declare that guns are bad. I don't hunt, but I love to shoot handguns. It's just satisfying to shoot at a paper man sometimes. Maybe I should see a therapist...

But as far as civilans owning fully-automatic weapons; what the hell do they need them for?! It's not like the country is being invaded.

GepperRankins
08-12-2005, 07:05 AM
i have an air rifle. it's fun to shoot that. but if i ever went mad and shot a person, they'd probably shout 'ouch' then knock me out. which is a good thing