PDA

View Full Version : Too White

peat moss
08-10-2005, 09:34 PM
Come home from the store today was inforned by my young boys that they can't play with their east indian friends next door anymore, cus we're too white .

Thought wtf and became very angry wanted to march right over to the neighbour's and give an earfull but made me think . Did my kids just beat them at soccer or baseball and the next store kids were lashing out ? Racism is taught at home I think, yes my love ones are blonde and blue eyed but no better than anyone else. I said to the little one who was most upset that most of my friends at work were green and colour is only skin deep , sadly damage is done.

What the fuck can you do as a parent but teach tolerance and be yourself ?

I'm still twisted about it ,told my boy's not to worry I'd talk to the parents but english probably not their first langue. :(

Everose
08-10-2005, 09:39 PM
You are right, Peat Moss. All we really have control over is our own behavior.........(unless we can blame it on estrogen or something. lol)

I would probably teach my boys to respond to this by saying "This hurts me and makes me sad. I would want to play with you even if you were green.'

Sad that parents influence their kids this way. :(

peat moss
08-10-2005, 09:45 PM
You are right, Peat Moss. All we really have control over is our own behavior.........(unless we can blame it on estrogen or something. lol)

I would probably teach my boys to respond to this by saying "This hurts me and makes me sad. I would want to play with you even if you were green.'

Hee Hee, caught my boys waving to their friends from the back yard , thought it will all work out . :)

Edit : Sadly its the parents I'll have to work on . Hey life is a struggle they sould know bettter I think , I'm not an atheist whats a religion ? Just want my loved ones to decide for themselves .

BigBank_Hank
08-10-2005, 10:07 PM
Where I’m from a lot of reverse racism is prevalent. When I was younger none of the black kids in the neighborhood would play football or whatever with us. This is even more of a problem with the schools in the area. I’ve ridden a plenty of busses where there were places to sit but the black kids didn’t want a white boy sitting with them. Many times others and myself had to ride stand up all the way to school.

Everose
08-10-2005, 10:12 PM

Hee Hee, caught my boys waving to their friends from the back yard , thought it will all work out . :) I am happy for them, and hope it does.

Edit : Sadly its the parents I'll have to work on (hopefully you can do this and make friends in the process and usually unless there are parents getting over involved in a situation, the kids alone will work it out themselves). Hey life is a struggle they sould know bettter I think , I'm not an atheist whats a religion ? imo it is a belief in a power that controls human destiny Just want my loved ones to decide for themselves . so do I

manker
08-10-2005, 10:12 PM
It's not reverse racism, it's just racism.

You have my sympathies, Peat. Maybe going to have a chat with the parents would be the best thing to do. It might not solve anything but at least your kids would know you've tried.

JPaul
08-10-2005, 10:47 PM
Where I’m from a lot of reverse racism is prevalent.
That is perhaps one of the most bigoted things I have ever read.

WTF is reverse racism.

Please forgive me for pointing out that you are a fucking idiot.

Formula1
08-10-2005, 11:14 PM

WTF is reverse racism.

reverse racism is usally when a minoritiy is racist to a majority of people, just like reverse discrimination in affirmative action.

GepperRankins
08-10-2005, 11:14 PM
Where I’m from a lot of reverse racism is prevalent. When I was younger none of the black kids in the neighborhood would play football or whatever with us. This is even more of a problem with the schools in the area. I’ve ridden a plenty of busses where there were places to sit but the black kids didn’t want a white boy sitting with them. Many times others and myself had to ride stand up all the way to school.
:lol: n00b

GepperRankins
08-10-2005, 11:18 PM

WTF is reverse racism.

reverse racism is usally when a minoritiy is racist to a majority of people, just like reverse discrimination in affirmative action.
there's no such thing as reverse racism. racism is racism, no matter who discriminates against who it should never be classified as anything different. if we use terms like "reverse racism" it insinuates that one or the other is a lesser offence.

whypikonme
08-10-2005, 11:24 PM

WTF is reverse racism.

(Reverse Racism) is a controversial concept; it refers to a form of discrimination against a dominant group. In the United States, many people, mostly conservatives, criticize policies such as affirmative action as an example of reverse racism. They say that these policies are race-based discrimination. Supporters of affirmative action argue that affirmative action policies counteract a systemic and cultural racism by providing a balancing force, and that affirmative action does not qualify as racist because the policies are enacted by politicians (who are mostly part of the white majority in the United States) and directed towards their own race.
www.politicalinformation.net/encyclopedia/Racism.htm

GepperRankins
08-10-2005, 11:37 PM

WTF is reverse racism.

(Reverse Racism) is a controversial concept; it refers to a form of discrimination against a dominant group. In the United States, many people, mostly conservatives, criticize policies such as affirmative action as an example of reverse racism. They say that these policies are race-based discrimination. Supporters of affirmative action argue that affirmative action policies counteract a systemic and cultural racism by providing a balancing force, and that affirmative action does not qualify as racist because the policies are enacted by politicians (who are mostly part of the white majority in the United States) and directed towards their own race.
www.politicalinformation.net/encyclopedia/Racism.htm
that makes sense. hank was just talking about plain old racism though

3RA1N1AC
08-10-2005, 11:49 PM
has anyone used the term "reverse sexism" on the FST forum yet.

or "reverse religious bigotry." :lol:

Everose
08-11-2005, 01:26 AM

The thought of little kids having to endure racism hurts. I am sorry you had to experience it, Hank.

JPaul
08-11-2005, 04:01 PM
there's no such thing as reverse racism. racism is racism, no matter who discriminates against who it should never be classified as anything different. if we use terms like "reverse racism" it insinuates that one or the other is a lesser offence.
My sentiments exactly.

whypikonme
08-11-2005, 04:27 PM
My sentiments exactly.

How would you classify a law that makes it an offence for a majority race to vilify a minority race, but doesn't apply the other way round? (Should such a law exist, of course.) Is this vilification not racist?

So if the majority are committing an offence vilifying the minority, but the minority are not committing an offence by vilifying the majority, is this still racism?

manker
08-11-2005, 04:33 PM
How would you classify a law that makes it an offence for a majority race to vilify a minority race, but doesn't apply the other way round? (Should such a law exist, of course.) Is this vilification not racist?

So if the majority are committing an offence vilifying the minority, but the minority are not committing an offence by vilifying the majority, is this still racism?Yes.

Regardless of whether the local police look upon it as against the law, treating people differently because of their race is racism.

The vilification you refer to is racism. I would classify a law that doesn't recognise this as unjust.

sArA
08-11-2005, 04:47 PM
Perhaps the best thing would be for all playgrounds to have one of those colour charts that kids could stand next to (no unlike the height charts for rollercoaster rides) which would then indicate if a child was light or dark enough to play within certain groups.

Seriously though, how on earth can people make a distinction between being light enough or dark enough, or too light or too dark? With all the multitudes of different skin tones in the world it is faintly ridiculous. I have known mixed race people with very light skin but 'typical' black features and caucasian's with naturally quite dark skin.

It all gets rather silly in the end and it should ultimately be down to nothing more or less than 'if you are all right with me, I am all right with you' and skin colour/race/religion/taste in clothes, whatever should be irrelevant.

Or am I just hoping for the impossible?

JPaul
08-11-2005, 05:03 PM
Perhaps the best thing would be for all playgrounds to have one of those colour charts that kids could stand next to (no unlike the height charts for rollercoaster rides) which would then indicate if a child was light or dark enough to play within certain groups.

Seriously though, how on earth can people make a distinction between being light enough or dark enough, or too light or too dark? With all the multitudes of different skin tones in the world it is faintly ridiculous. I have known mixed race people with very light skin but 'typical' black features and caucasian's with naturally quite dark skin.

It all gets rather silly in the end and it should ultimately be down to nothing more or less than 'if you are all right with me, I am all right with you' and skin colour/race/religion/taste in clothes, whatever should be irrelevant.

Or am I just hoping for the impossible?

Again, my sentiments exactly.

JPaul
08-11-2005, 05:05 PM

So if the majority are committing an offence vilifying the minority, but the minority are not committing an offence by vilifying the majority, is this still racism?Yes.

Regardless of whether the local police look upon it as against the law, treating people differently because of their race is racism.

The vilification you refer to is racism. I would classify a law that doesn't recognise this as unjust.
I'm glad you answered that, because I couldn't make head nor tail of it.

I've read it slowly a couple of times and it just reads like gibberish to me.

Sorry, my bad.

whypikonme
08-11-2005, 05:47 PM
Yes.

I'm glad you answered that, because I couldn't make head nor tail of it.

I've read it slowly a couple of times and it just reads like gibberish to me.

Sorry, my bad.

Just goes to show how much more intelligent Manker is than you, he managed to work it out pretty quick.

NeoTheOne
08-11-2005, 08:30 PM
Racism in my opinon is Complety disgusting , Hec im an indian and i have freinds from all diffrent parts of the world and yea they come to my house very often to play xbox or soccer etc . Kids like the one you were talkign bout peat moss in your first post should be jumped lol

manker
08-11-2005, 08:33 PM
Racism in my opinon is Complety disgusting , Hec im an indian and i have freinds from all diffrent parts of the world and yea they come to my house very often to play xbox or soccer etc . Kids like the one you were talkign bout peat moss in your first post should be jumped lolYou must be quite the host for them to flock from all corners of the globe to your humble abode.

===

Btw, if you read the post, Peat was getting at the parents. The kids in his first post are completely blameless.

No need to 'jump' them.

Everose
08-12-2005, 01:26 PM
I agree the parents are to blame in this situation, Manker, and the kids shouldn't be 'jumped on.'

Do you feel that if this is always left unaddressed at the kids level, that will be best for all in the long range of things?

manker
08-12-2005, 03:54 PM
I agree the parents are to blame in this situation, Manker, and the kids shouldn't be 'jumped on.'

Do you feel that if this is always left unaddressed at the kids level, that will be best for all in the long range of things?Not at all :ohmy:

The sooner they learn that everyone is the same regardless of creed, colour and social standing, the better. I think.

Certainly, I tell my lad this type of thing all the time. I don't think he understands yet, however, it seems to send him to sleep :D

neon
08-12-2005, 04:15 PM
Come home from the store today was inforned by my young boys that they can't play with their east indian friends next door anymore, cus we're too white .

Thought wtf and became very angry wanted to march right over to the neighbour's and give an earfull but made me think . Did my kids just beat them at soccer or baseball and the next store kids were lashing out ? Racism is taught at home I think, yes my love ones are blonde and blue eyed but no better than anyone else. I said to the little one who was most upset that most of my friends at work were green and colour is only skin deep , sadly damage is done.

I'm still twisted about it ,told my boy's not to worry I'd talk to the parents but english probably not their first langue. :(

Classism is the root of racism....

JPaul
08-12-2005, 09:42 PM

No it isn't.

Everose
08-13-2005, 05:23 AM

Do you feel that if this is always left unaddressed at the kids level, that will be best for all in the long range of things?Not at all :ohmy:

The sooner they learn that everyone is the same regardless of creed, colour and social standing, the better. I think.

Certainly, I tell my lad this type of thing all the time. I don't think he understands yet, however, it seems to send him to sleep :D

I agree. Your own actions will speak louder than words, too, but I am sure you already have seen this! :D

whypikonme
08-13-2005, 06:33 AM

No it isn't.

yes it is.

GepperRankins
08-13-2005, 06:52 AM
there are racists in the upper classes, lower, middle and working classes.

there are non-racists the upper classes, lower, middle and working classes.

it's more to do with segregation* than anything else. look at how bigotry is promoted now... government>media>idiots

i know this isn't the right word, but can't remember what is* :pinch:

JPaul
08-13-2005, 08:55 AM
there are racists in the upper classes, lower, middle and working classes.

there are non-racists the upper classes, lower, middle and working classes.

it's more to do with segregation* than anything else. look at how bigotry is promoted now... government>media>idiots

i know this isn't the right word, but can't remember what is* :pinch:
Environmental conditioning, peer pressure, fear, ignorance, social engineering or a mixture perhaps, allied to other factors.

GepperRankins
08-13-2005, 09:07 AM
that's what i meant

JPaul
08-13-2005, 09:15 AM
that's what i meant
I thought it was.

peat moss
08-14-2005, 05:55 AM
I could almost kick myself for starting this thread , I left the kids alone and just watched. Amazing what happens I can't get rid of the neighbours kids now . :lol:

Their mom leaned over the fence to give my kids a treat ( potatoe chips ) she did n't see me watching I was fixing our gate. It dawned on me my wife works 4 days on 4 days off ,she (NEIGHBOUR) does want them here when I'm home alone .Thats makes sence I'm so stupid I'v been on holidays at home for the last week.

Mabye should change this thread to get to know your neigbours instead ? :blushing: This is a nice block $350.000 to 400.000 homes but you still can't be too safe when it comes to your little guys.

Gripper
08-14-2005, 01:32 PM
Communication is a great problem all around the world,its great in here as no one know's or cares about peoples colour or creed,and if they do they don't last long.
It would be difficult in the least for Peats neighbours to come up to him and say "We don't want our kids playing with yours,when you're on you're own,just in case you're a pervert"
I'm over protective with my kids on that front,from past experience of my own,where some one others trust,is a different person when they have the kids alone.
Not suggesting anything untoward about you Peat,just saying I can see where you're neighbours are coming from,like you say getting to know them better is the first step I'd take,invite them round for a BBq or some such thing.

JPaul
08-14-2005, 02:43 PM
Bearing in mind possible dietary requirements.

Wouldn't want to offer an olive branch, only to find that the person doesn't eat olives.

One wouldn't want a fox's paw at the BBQ.

JeffBuckley
08-14-2005, 03:35 PM

Why do you make the assumption that your neighbours do not speak English coherently, just because they are Asian.?

Secondly, when doing so, you spelt the word language incorrectly.

maebach
08-17-2005, 03:57 PM
Mabye should change this thread to get to know your neigbours instead ? :blushing: This is a nice block $350.000 to 400.000 homes but you still can't be too safe when it comes to your little guys.

Maybe you should throw a block party like in American Dad. Call a CIA agent. Wow, you're rich(not being rude). $450,000 houses here are 4/5 bedrooms, back onto golf course.

Busyman
08-17-2005, 04:19 PM

Maybe you should throw a block party like in American Dad. Call a CIA agent. Wow, you're rich(not being rude). $450,000 houses here are 4/5 bedrooms, back onto golf course.
House here were $300,000 and are now $550,000-$650,000. Most of the folk living in half-million dollar homes got in early before they jumped in price.

When I look at ones in York, PA, they run $400,000 tops and the houses are bigger and you get more land (at least an acre).

sArA
08-17-2005, 04:34 PM
$400,000 is around about 220,000 quid..... You would be hard pushed to find a decent house with an acre of land round here for that money.

Busyman
08-17-2005, 04:44 PM
$400,000 is around about 220,000 quid..... You would be hard pushed to find a decent house with an acre of land round here for that money.
That's why York, PA is so appealing.

Also, homes in South and North Carolina (basically the south) are even lower.

I have land in South Carolina and I see now that one can purchase an acre for a measely $8000.

Many folks are retiring in the south and their children will reap the benefits when the boom hits there.

I only have a half acre now (in Maryland) and I have a very big backyard (and a decent front yard).

If I had a house on a full acre (or more) then I'd have to figure out shit to put on it.

Full court basketball?
Tennis?
Huge swimming pool? (I get one where I live now)

Formula1
08-17-2005, 05:01 PM
yeah houses in good neighbourhoods here in Maryland, cost around 400,000-500,000 for a 4 bedroom house...

Busyman
08-17-2005, 05:19 PM
yeah houses in good neighbourhoods here in Maryland, cost around 400,000-500,000 for a 4 bedroom house...
...and they are shit for land.

I've driven around and houses that cost $500,000 have 1/4 an acre (or less) and have a HOA fee of $100 or more per month.

They can suck my ass 'cause that's ridiculous.

The best way to go, from what I've seen, is to either buy a smaller house with a decent amount of land and build on it or buy land straight out and build a home from scratch.

Housing developments suck ass. You are almost guaranteed to have a neighbour with their bad ass kids 5 feet from your house.

DanB
08-17-2005, 05:21 PM
HOA fee?? is that like Council Tax? :unsure:

Busyman
08-17-2005, 05:24 PM
Homeowners Association and no....it's worse.....what's Council Tax? :unsure:

JPaul
08-17-2005, 05:25 PM
:lol:

Assuming that our landed colleague knows what Council Tax is.

JPaul
08-17-2005, 05:26 PM
How do you know it's worse if you don't know what the other thing is.

Busyman
08-17-2005, 05:27 PM
How do you know it's worsse if you don't know what the other thing is.
I was waiting for that.

"Assumptions" is my answer.

manker
08-17-2005, 05:44 PM
How do you know it's worsse if you don't know what the other thing is.
I was waiting for that.

"Assumptions" is my answer.Use logic or stfu.

DanB
08-17-2005, 05:44 PM

Assuming that our landed learned colleague knows what Council Tax is.

I'll help him become learned then :D

http://www.voa.gov.uk/council_tax/

Busyman
08-17-2005, 06:01 PM

Assuming that our landed learned colleague knows what Council Tax is.

Cool. As I said....an HOA fee is worse. Homeowners with HOA fees still have to pay their numerous taxes.

DanB
08-17-2005, 06:17 PM

Cool. As I said....an HOA fee is worse. Homeowners with HOA fees still have to pay their numerous taxes.

So do people who pay council tax :unsure:

Heck, you don't even have to be the homeowner to have to pay council tax :pinch:

GepperRankins
08-17-2005, 06:25 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v210/TheDave/DSC_0967.jpg

Rat Faced
08-17-2005, 06:38 PM

Heck, you don't even have to be the homeowner to have to pay council tax :pinch:

Council Tax is a tax, hence its name.

In USA they have Federal Tax, State Tax and also local taxes in some places I believe..

BTW... how do you know where i work? :unsure:

Busyman
08-17-2005, 07:39 PM

It's still a tax.

HOA fees are not. They are similar to condo maintenance fees but worse.

If you see a house you like in a "development" you MUST agree to pay the HOA or fuck off.

The sole purpose of an HOA is too fuck you over and make you sure other homeowners don't paint their house some fucked color thus drive everyone's property value down. The fee also pays for upkeep of any park areas, playgrounds, or swimming pools that you may or may not use.

If you want to paint your house a different color you must fill out a form and submit it to some assholes on the HOA board and they must approve or you face a fine but the HOA for as long as your house is that fucked up yellow.

The same goes for any additions, a swing in your front yard, etc.

If the house were built without straight driveways, most likely you cannot have a wraparound driveway (like I want).

Your home is basically not your castle to do with as you please.

This is why HOA fees are worse.

Where I live, trash, bulk trash, and leaf pickup plus snow removal are done by the county and my taxes pay for it. Many times folks in these new developments are told their HOA fee goes handles these things. So basically pay extra for shit you would get normally by NOT living there.

JPaul
08-17-2005, 07:50 PM
Council Tax is a local tax and is also mandatory. It is used to fund local Council spending.

It relates to the size / value of the property and the rates can fluctuate widely.

It is much worse than HOA.

My Council tax, expressed as US$, at the current rate of exchange would be $497,000 / annum.

DanB
08-17-2005, 07:59 PM
That much? I thought the £1860 we used to pay was bad :ohmy:

Rat Faced
08-17-2005, 08:01 PM
My Council tax, expressed as US$, at the current rate of exchange would be $497,000 / annum.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you lived in a Stately Home or something, you'd only pay about £2,400 :snooty:

Rat Faced
08-17-2005, 08:02 PM
That much? I thought the £1860 we used to pay was bad :ohmy:

My £650 is quite reasonable then ;)

Busyman
08-17-2005, 08:03 PM
Council Tax is a local tax and is also mandatory. It is used to fund local Council spending.

It relates to the size / value of the property and the rates can fluctuate widely.

It is still a tax and not an add-on to a tax.

Folks with HOA fees are separated by a mere subdivision of homes and is not government regulated.

You are talking numbers. I am not. Numberwise they are apples and oranges.

I say they are worse due to what it's for, who really benefits, and the fact that you still have to pay the same taxes as everyone else.

Person with $500,000 home in subdivision pays $150 in HOA fees per month.
This is raised based on a vote by the board, not government.

Person with $500,000 home down the street from subdivision pays $0.

JPaul
08-17-2005, 08:09 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you lived in a Stately Home or something, you'd only pay about £2,400 :snooty:
The £ > US$ is particularly healthy at the moment.

DanB
08-17-2005, 08:12 PM
It must be :01:

is it 1:100?

JPaul
08-17-2005, 08:14 PM

Folks with HOA fees are separated by a mere subdivision of homes and is not government regulated.

I say they are worse due to what it's for, who really benefits, and the fact that you still have to pay the same taxes as everyone else.

You keep repeating that it is still a tax, which is irrelevant. It is an amount of money people pay, irrespective of their income or needs. It is mandatory and it's level is outwith the control of the person paying it. It is based purely on the value and location of their property, it takes no cognizance of their income, disposable or otherwise.

So someone on a low income pays the same as someone else on a higher income. The person on the higher income may then get more benefit from it, because of the local Councils spending policies for that year.

It is often iniquitous.

Which is worse than having to ask permission to paint your lawn.

JPaul
08-17-2005, 08:16 PM

Around that I think. The US$ is currently valued at roughly the same as a ships peanut.

DanB
08-17-2005, 08:19 PM

Around that I think. The US$ is currently valued at roughly the same as a ships peanut.

http://moderation.invisionzone.com/style_emoticons/default/glag.gif

JPaul
08-17-2005, 08:33 PM

http://moderation.invisionzone.com/style_emoticons/default/glag.gif
:blushing: Sorry, I forgot the apostrophe in "ship's".

I feel such a fool, you're quite right larfing.

Busyman
08-17-2005, 08:33 PM

You keep repeating that it is still a tax, which is irrelevant. It is an amount of money people pay, irrespective of their income or needs. It is mandatory and it's level is outwith the control of the person paying it. It is based purely on the value and location of their property, it takes no cognizance of their income, disposable or otherwise.

So someone on a low income pays the same as someone else on a higher income. The person on the higher income may then get more benefit from it, because of the local Councils spending policies for that year.

It is often iniquitous.

I gotcha. This must be in addition to your property tax.

At first, it sounded just like property tax, which has no income distinction either.

So you have property tax AND council tax and both are based on home values.

We just have property tax over here and homes valued more that reside near you help raise your property tax.

A couple that bought their home for $80,000 many years ago may not be able to pay their property tax today if they senior citizens on fixed incomes (and/or worse yet, if one dies).

To have something put on top of that is just crazy.

I stand corrected.

JPaul
08-17-2005, 08:34 PM

It is often iniquitous.

At first, it sounded just like property tax, which has no income distinction either.

What's property tax.

Busyman
08-17-2005, 08:47 PM

What's property tax.
Tax based on the value of your home and land.

JPaul
08-17-2005, 08:52 PM
What's property tax.

Is it a one-off payment or a regular one.

Busyman
08-17-2005, 09:00 PM

Is it a one-off payment or a regular one.
Annual

peat moss
08-18-2005, 03:17 AM
I think thats the problem in my neibourhood where its less whites . The Asians don't have a problem with mom and dad living down stairs helping thier children buy a nice home . Where we white ,black, green people think we can do it on our own . I can't fanthom the thought of my outlaws living in the same house, yikes what a scary thought !

@Jeffbuckley :

Quote: Why do you make the assumption that your neighbours do not speak English coherently, just because they are Asian.?

Yes I did spell it wrong but oh well . The grandpraent's look after the kids during the day and as I said english not their first "language " but things are going well I brought some strawberries home for them and the ice is broken now. Alls good in the hood . :)

Edit: Spelt grandparents wrong too ,who gives a fuck . :P

Everose
08-18-2005, 03:41 AM
I think thats the problem in my neibourhood where its less whites . The Asians don't have a problem with mom and dad living down stairs helping thier children buy a nice home . Where we white ,black, green people think we can do it on our own . I can't fanthom the thought of my outlaws living in the same house, yikes what a scary thought !

@Jeffbuckley :

Quote: Why do you make the assumption that your neighbours do not speak English coherently, just because they are Asian.?

Yes I did spell it wrong but oh well . The grandpraent's look after the kids during the day and as I said english not their first "language " but things are going well I brought some strawberries home for them and the ice is broken now. Alls good in the hood . :)

Edit: Spelt grandparents wrong too ,who gives a fuck . :P

Beats me. But for those who do......there are English Teachers out there who I am sure would love their assistance as paras or aides in their classrooms. :lol: :ph34r: Oh no........did I forget an apostrophe somewhere? :D

JPaul
08-18-2005, 07:30 AM
Oh no........did I forget an apostrophe somewhere? :D
It's difficult to say, I haven't read everything you have ever written.

Everose
08-18-2005, 06:17 PM
Oh no........did I forget an apostrophe somewhere? :D
It's difficult to say, I haven't read everything you have ever written.

Please don't. :D